Paris Sneaker Guide

Since it's the city of love, I'm sure Paris has some love for sneakers, too. I know that we have some NTers from Paris and its surroundings here, and I know that some members have good knowledge of where to get some nice kicks in France's capital, so let's make this one work.

It goes as usual. Please include: Name of the store, address, specialty of the store.

If possible: Telephone number, directions to the store.

Allons-y! Depechez-vous! Montrez-nous ce que vous en savez!

Ced

Ceddie tu es francophone ?
By the way those sneaker guides are terrific , but I think NTers will be happier with a site dedicated to sneaker guides or at least a permanent page like the kickz.com faq . Anyone......

.sports USA : boulevard Sebastopol (Les Halles' block ) specialized in shoes we don't get in europe but that u can find anywher in the US

.les Halles'area : lots of small shops with rare shoes , HK japan imports , vintage , DS or used....

.adidas store : rue de rivoli

.puma store :b
tongue.gif
oulevard Sebastopol

.Le shop : rue d'argout

PS : LES HALLES = tokyo's Shibuya

But shoe crazyness is small yet , here !

No one?
I heard that Europe has some hot spots for Lacoste sneakers, which look crazy nice.

Je parle un petit peut, aussi. Mais pas trop bien :tongue:
tongue.gif

-WARNING: Pharmacist in training. ETA 2005-

Hi everybody

Let's not forget Zoom Air Sports in the Rue St. Denis.

When I was there about two years ago, they had most Air Jordans from I - XVI (yes, you read that right).
They had original AJ I's, black/red XI's, grey XI lows ... plus lots of rare Nikes.
I can't even remember everything anymore.

If you're in Paris, you definitely have to visit this store, even if you don't buy anything. It's almost like a museum.

Frre chaque, frre chaque, dormez vous, dormez vous? There goes my French ...

Attaq
Please check out my website: For the Love of the Game (latest update: 07/04/02)

Waaa du franais sur Niketalk terrible les gars :smile:
smile.gif
C'est la fte :tongue:
tongue.gif

Anyways, I'm not from Paris, and don't know shops there (except for the regular ones) but thought I'd just add to this post with some french (it's always cool to be able to speak that on a board that is mainly English :tongue:
tongue.gif
).

I'm sure mimico and vincent (forgot your screenname) could list a few shops as they are both the most enthousiast collectors I know from France, seeing mimico's collection always makes me wanna cry out very loud :smile:
smile.gif
and I haven't seen Vincent's collection yet but I'm sure I'd even cry harder because he's my size :smile:
smile.gif

Keep it up europe, go go go la France!

Chill
Representin Brussels Belgium to the fullest
Now everybody talking bout they blastin, hmmmIs you bustin steel or is you flashin? HmmmTalkin out your....
****Been a local user since june 2000, only took up time to register at ezboard not so long ago, so don't even come up calling me a newbie****

Johnny, ici en Suisse c'est obligatoire d'apprendre le francais dans l'cole...mais maintenant il y a quatre ans que je n'ai pas parl du francais...c'est dommage, je sais. Un jour il faut que j'aille en France pour quelques semaines seulement pour re-apprendre la langue.

I also think "Le Tigre Du Bois" could add something useful to this thread.

Johnny, could you be a tiny bit more specific with your directions/Street names? :smile:
smile.gif

Ced
When the scythes of light
get out of my vision
the roaring stops in my ears
I'll take your love with me
                                           into the quiet.

I'm not from Paris but i'm a regular there. besides all the footlockers there are some nice places:
*sports usa- in the middle of Rue De Rivoli near the footlocker. they got Some Jordans and nice gear.
*FRSneakers Gallery, 4 rue de la Ferronnerie
*Clery Brice, 11 rue Pierre Lescot
*eight 5 rue Saint-Opportune

hey last time i was in paris, i stayed in a hotel near the pompidu (spelling ? :tongue: ) and we were wondering around this square.. where there's a mcdonald and a water fountain.. we fumbled around and went to this shop with lots and lots of rare kicks.. the carmines.. Xs.. fire-red Vs.. but all in quite poor condition.

anyone know which shop i'm talking about here ?
Always looking for V with #23 in white/fire red and VI carmines, air pressure, command forces and FPKG II royal/white DS in US 11-12

Salut tout le monde! Y'a t'il beaucoup de Parisiens sur NT?

Ok, now in english. I have to say Sport-USA on the "Bd Sebastopol" is the greatest spot for most of the rarest kicks. The boss really knows sneakers and they try to import Jordan Brand gear from the US, because here in Europe, we just have 2 or 3 shorts and a couple of Tees...

Most of FootLocker employees dont know anything in sneakers, even if the shop (near Les Halles) is big and nice. I remember when the 17 arrived, a guy from FL told me : "hey, these are retro from the 90s and we have them in exclusivity..."

The shop "Eight "is nice, but not many J's...

There is a new, very small shop at the beginning of "Rue St Denis", I dont even know if it has a name, but they had the 6's lows Black/grey and other good stuff.

But concerning the other shop called "Zoom Air Sports" that Attaq speaks about... indeed they have many shoes (in very poor conditions) but the boss and the employees just want to swindle people. Not a good place IMO.

Merci Ced d'avoir commence cette rubrique.
J'attends les XVIII avec impatience!

Salut tous.....

For those who don't know me, I will try to help you....

You are requesting places to buy shoes in Paris, there are a lot of shops but it always depends on what you are looking for.

Some of those are more into basketball shoes (Sport Usa......) and stuffs.
Some are fashion shops were you can find wovens, presto, kukini, havens......

Then you can also find some shops which are selling exclusives kicks that they are buying all over the world but you have to be very lucky to get the pair of shoes that you want in YOUR size overthere.

And we also have a lot of footlockers (some with exclusives), and the big french sport shops (Courir, Dcathlon....) and the last thing is the Nike factory out let.

I will try to manage some time and post as soon as I can a document with all the details.

But now in Paris, as well as all over the World:

BEWARE OF FAKES !!!!!!!!

I will be happy to share with any NT's member my "little" knowledge of Paris and sneakers.
................................................................................................
Feel free to email me: le.vince@voila.fr

Hi skeptical

I'm not quite sure if the store I was in was really called "Zoom Air Sports".
I might mix it up, but it definitely was in the Rue St. Denis, right at a corner where another street crosses Rue St. Denis.

They had lots of rare kickz, but I agree, they weren't really in perfect condition. Most of them were on display in transparent plastic bags and looked quite a litte "un-deadstockish".

Still, it was cool, seeing all these rare kickz. I think they weren't fakes.

I almost bought white/black XI Retros in Sports USA. That sure is a nice store.

Attaq
Please check out my website: For the Love of the Game (latest update: 07/04/02)

Skeptical je suis d accord avec toi a propos du store....
Il y a l air d avoir beaucoup de paris ntiers
A kan le paris summit........................................

HEY EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!
Couldn't add something on all the posts ...100% with Levince and Chill, thanks for your kind words....
Peace............
PS: am ready for any Paris summit
please check my son's website : www.poly128.comclick on the adds below to help him...Thanks

Tres bonne idee un Paris Summit....;

Sorry for non-French speakers, this starts to become a French place....
Do you guys think that, as for hip-hop, France is the 2nd leading country for sneakers....?
(I already hear comments from Japan and Germany people....)

Je suis de Bordeaux , so I can't give many more specifications . For foreign people , u just have to know that all these stores are between 2 subway stations (Chatelet & Les Halles).... so take your time don't hesitate to ask in Footlocker or Sports USA for more info on specific shoe stores . U have all that a french 15 to 35 is looking for in this area

French people are among u , beware ! :smile:
smile.gif

To all the frenchies : je suis tres content de voir qu'on est en petit nombre sur NT ! Je penses que vous devais tous etre dingue de pompes comme moi , et j'aimerais savoir si a vous interesse de prendre contact pour faire connaissance , et avoir les dernieres nouvelles sur le front des sorties et des bonnes affaires en france ......
and represent a NT french league ?

gdos, no swearing en francais, either.....sorry.....hehe

Ced
get out of my vision
                                           into the quiet.

je suis vachement desole monsieur ceddie mais tu as vu zoom air et le patron!?!?

Jamais, je ne suis jamais t Paris...pour a je suis aussi vachement dsol...vraiement.

Ced
get out of my vision
                                           into the quiet.

Totally agree with you gdos!

So Ced, when do you come to Paris...?
Program : Sneakers Tour around les Halles, some French lessons with French student girls at La Sorbonne (meme si tu as l'air de deja tres bien parler Francais!) and basketball games in my association...

There are so many things to do in Paris.

Does anyone know any hot sneakerspots in nice or the riviera. My girl (and possibly myself) is moving there for a year and i want to know the if there are spots down south (nice, monte carlo, cannes, etc..)with rare kicks that we cant find here in the US..
Try to ball like Paul Pierce, I'll Benzino you up - Joe B

HEY Jermblaze
That's a nice region that you will enjoy for sure...
In Nice you will have to check the "footlocker" 13 rue de France ....there are some citysport or "courir" shops also...And right in front of the train station , you have a shop where you can find some attractive shoes but it's little expensive.
near footlocker you will also visit some little fashion shops ( selling puma, adidas.....)
Enjoy your stay there
please check my son's website : www.poly128.comclick on the adds below to help him...Thanks

Thanks alot mimico....I'll be sure to hit them up.
Try to ball like Paul Pierce, I'll Benzino you up - Joe B

Si y'a un Paris summit qui se fait, je serais present pour representer la Belgique et enfin rencontrer Mimico et levince :smile:
smile.gif

Chill
Representin Brussels Belgium to the fullest
Now everybody talking bout they blastin, hmmmIs you bustin steel or is you flashin? HmmmTalkin out your....
****Been a local user since june 2000, only took up time to register at ezboard not so long ago, so don't even come up calling me a newbie****

Back
Top Bottom