Parks and Recreation

Joined Jun 17, 2008
Am I the only one that is still giving this show a chance? So far the show has been completely underwhelming. For a comedy, the laughs are pretty sparse. Thatbeing said, I still want the show to succeed because Rashida Jones is in it.
The reporter from the third episode was also

edit: oh yeah, they need to give Aziz Ansari more face time

club29

Banned
Joined Sep 25, 2008
its OK i suppose

i also watch it because im shamelessly in love with Rashida Jones

Joined Jun 17, 2008
Originally Posted by the north west

if it wasn't for rashida I would never have it on

seems like the show bites the office too much
I swear Amy Poehler is Steve Carrell with a blonde wig.

Joined Oct 8, 2005
I mean it is from the creators of the office.
It's pretty much The Office outside the office.

club29

Banned
Joined Sep 25, 2008
Originally Posted by Anti Theft

I mean it is from the creators of the office.
It's pretty much The Office outside the office. parks and recreation.

Joined Oct 12, 2008
Aziz Ansari and Rashida Jones are the only reason im watching but The Office was really good til about mid second season. Ill give it a full season and illwatch around next season before i give up completely.

Joined Nov 22, 2007
I hate the show, yet like it. Like previously observed, this show has the exact same type of humor as The Office, explaining my affection and disdain.Something tells me the set-up of The Office will be the father of tons of future shows. The "mockumentary" style of shooting is going to get reallypopular, and unfortunately, exhausted.

Joined Jun 17, 2008
This show's Andy is getting funnier as the episodes go along though.

- His band, Just the Tip

- "He's probably thinking with the head of his weiner and not the head of his brain"

Joined Mar 30, 2008
yeah it def has potential... I watch it because its on before southland n stuff. Not BAD, its def watchable. Hope to get more laughs outta it.

Joined May 25, 2008
yo i think this shows dope - amy poehler is great in her role...yea its not totally consistent right now but it'll pick up - btw the office was maaaaaadhilarious

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now