Parks and Recreation

Am I the only one that is still giving this show a chance? So far the show has been completely underwhelming. For a comedy, the laughs are pretty sparse. Thatbeing said, I still want the show to succeed because Rashida Jones is in it.
laugh.gif
The reporter from the third episode was also
pimp.gif

rashida_jones_b_w.jpg

edit: oh yeah, they need to give Aziz Ansari more face time
laugh.gif

its OK i suppose

i also watch it because im shamelessly in love with Rashida Jones

Originally Posted by the north west

if it wasn't for rashida I would never have it on

seems like the show bites the office too much
I swear Amy Poehler is Steve Carrell with a blonde wig.

I mean it is from the creators of the office.
It's pretty much The Office outside the office.

Originally Posted by Anti Theft

I mean it is from the creators of the office.
It's pretty much The Office outside the office. parks and recreation.

Aziz Ansari and Rashida Jones are the only reason im watching but The Office was really good til about mid second season. Ill give it a full season and illwatch around next season before i give up completely.

I hate the show, yet like it. Like previously observed, this show has the exact same type of humor as The Office, explaining my affection and disdain.Something tells me the set-up of The Office will be the father of tons of future shows. The "mockumentary" style of shooting is going to get reallypopular, and unfortunately, exhausted.

This show's Andy is getting funnier as the episodes go along though.

- His band, Just the Tip
laugh.gif

- "He's probably thinking with the head of his weiner and not the head of his brain"
roll.gif

yeah it def has potential... I watch it because its on before southland n stuff. Not BAD, its def watchable. Hope to get more laughs outta it.

yo i think this shows dope - amy poehler is great in her role...yea its not totally consistent right now but it'll pick up - btw the office was maaaaaadhilarious

Back
Top Bottom