Parties Gettin Shut Down Unappreciation

BigDanes89

formerly bigdanes14
DAMN IT! Just got back from a hotel Bday party and it got shut down by security gaurds bcuz too loud.
indifferent.gif

Got there at 1030 ended at 12.
mad.gif

Oh well I got my drinks in.
happy.gif

Share your experience.

Unnapreciated...
Especially when DooDoo Brown(I hate that song BTW) is about to come on, so you run to a wall to brace yourself on and the females are getting prepared to gocrazy and then 'knock knock' the cops come and 'Click' the music goes off..smh

I cyster threw mad parties last year and none got shut down. we live in a good neighborhood no one ever calls the cops
pimp.gif

As far as other peoples homes theres been a few, id say 1 outta 5 gets raided by the police

I hosted a house party cause my parents were out last weekend. The party basically died when one of my friends yacked all over my carpet
sick.gif

Nobody wanted to dance anymore and people were stepping on it and it was all bad. It took me and my friends like 20 minutes to clean some of it off but ifinished cleaning it the day after.

they stop this one party onece because I blew a fire ball in the house and burnt this girls eyebrows off.

Whenever there's a fight or at least way too much smoking inside the premises, then this will likely happen, at least around my way.

yea cops around here got nothin better to do, so they go around tryin to bust parties as early as possible
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom