PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

I keep listening to P3 waiting for it get old... boys sleep this is his best album.

****** don't understand the versatility...son gave us a song like joy and then high hopes and don't know how in the same CD...**** crazy. There's not one bad song on here

I keep listening to P3 waiting for it get old... boys sleep this is his best album.

****** don't understand the versatility...son gave us a song like joy and then high hopes and don't know how in the same CD...**** crazy. There's not one bad song on here
my brother keeps saying he feels like party is losing his sound and i keep trying to explain to him how he can't be anymore wrong . this is easily his best produced work to date . with all of the clones and similar sounds , there is a stark difference when you hear a party record . period . it wasn't even till 2 days ago i finally got how fire nobody is . P3 is amazing . . .

this has been on craaaaaazy repeat lately tho 

PX is foolish really. Spiteful, don't run, only you :wow:
Been sexing to these jams too much lately, party playlist is LIT :smh:

Last edited:

my brother keeps saying he feels like party is losing his sound and i keep trying to explain to him how he can't be anymore wrong . this is easily his best produced work to date . with all of the clones and similar sounds , there is a stark difference when you hear a party record . period . it wasn't even till 2 days ago i finally got how fire nobody is . P3 is amazing . . .

Your bro trippin. He really wrote music on this one. He always had the production and the song building ability but party consistently delivered well written tracks on this one. To me thats why its hard for us who really know to deny its greatness.

Low key Party was the most influential dude in music this past year.

The Caribbean infused R&B wave and the "90s R&B / Trap Hybrid" style" alot of ****** are on right now came from him.

I'm saying bro...son can really do anything. Nobody is crazy. Don't run too

Dont Do It For You No More & Cant Let The Summer Pass, grew on me alot.

Mans batting avg too good

I don't think I liked "Don't Do It For You No More" the first time I heard it, but I LOVE that **** now.

P3 is top 3* for me this year--he's definitely at 90+%

(Probably like Blonde and ANTI slightly more.)

Last edited:
After a few months this album has definitely grown on me. Don't Know How and Nobody just might be in my top 5 favorite PND songs.

I still go P1 > P2 > P3 but I usually just list play all his **** on shuffle anyway so individual albums don't matter. Really considering going to his NYE show at the observatory on Saturday.

mean.gif
 that first snippet

Oh ****

I could easily see that joint being a huge song, that's a good look :pimp:

Edit: Bruh got a Dillon Francis track in the vault too sheesh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom