Passing THAT CLASS Appreciation

Word I aint ever think id pass math.. I havent passed it since 6th grade and now I have a B.. My worst grade out of all my classes is a B

organic chemistry part II. 50 % thanks to the curve
pimp.gif

English Literature during my sophomore year in college...I bombed the final and still ended up passing with a D. English is my least favorite core subject.

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

differential equations took me 3 takes to pass the class. Got a B the third time. FELT GOOD

Good stuff fam...way to persevere.

Right now, I'm working HARD to pass Vector Dynamics...my mechanical engineers know what's up

Intermediate Algebra and Trig, passed with like a 71 just enough so it would count when I transfered

pimp.gif
i gloat over that C- to this day

I havent failed a class, but I did Q drop my vector calculus class this year cause I knew it was going to get ugly.
Hopefully I'll pass this coming semester...
Imma have thermodynamics, dynamics, vector cal, engineering computation and orientalism in pop culture...=/ x 100000000!

Originally Posted by jermz101

Intermediate Algebra and Trig, passed with like a 71 just enough so it would count when I transfered

pimp.gif
i gloat over that C- to this day
Pardon my bragging, but Intermediate Algebra was just a breeze when I took it in HS. It was just all dividing, multiplying, knowing and pluggingin variables, using the proper formulas, and using the FOIL Method.

Trig, was obviously harder but I still strongly passed with a B.

Passing? You guys for real? For me, just passing isn't enough. Anything less than a 85%-90% feels like a failure to me.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Passing? You guys for real? For me, just passing isn't enough. Anything less than a 85%-90% feels like a failure to me.
I get As and Bs but I made this thread for those certain classes which you find abnormally difficult. I am horrible at math so me getting thatpassing grade in Business Calc today got my swagger on a hundred thousand trillion....

Im in the process of passing THAT CLASS.

Im so hungry to pass it.. won't let it get the best of me!

failures will come youre way in life eventually in some avenue. i hope youre prepared and well adept...

Having those failures really ground you and build a great mentality. I remember this female in my calculus class. She got a 99/100 and was complaining..I'm here happy to get a 78 just thinking where are my priorities vs. hers? Will she in 5 years attack an employer because she wasnt perfect? Striving forperfection and being competitive is great but there should be a mechanism in your mind that has you being grounded and tied in with reality.

then again i remember thinking I did great on something and get an 90, or times where I think I did bad and get above what I thought.. My confidence is prettymuch neutral

my problem is, having failed a few classes, my confidence is shot. I remember taking a few finals and that same day preparing to talk to someone about retakingthat class. Then lonebehold I get my great and its WAY beyond passing

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

failures will come youre way in life eventually in some avenue. i hope youre prepared and well adept...

Having those failures really ground you and build a great mentality. I remember this female in my calculus class. She got a 99/100 and was complaining.. I'm here happy to get a 78 just thinking where are my priorities vs. hers? Will she in 5 years attack an employer because she wasnt perfect? Striving for perfection and being competitive is great but there should be a mechanism in your mind that has you being grounded and tied in with reality.

then again i remember thinking I did great on something and get an 90, or times where I think I did bad and get above what I thought.. My confidence is pretty much neutral

my problem is, having failed a few classes, my confidence is shot. I remember taking a few finals and that same day preparing to talk to someone about retaking that class. Then lonebehold I get my great and its WAY beyond passing
We're talking about classes and grades here, not life in general. Outside of the classroom, I haven't always been perfect in everything.Plus I'm not saying I go crazy if I don't get a 100% or w/e, that's why I need at least a 90% to be content.

I've been close to failing in my early years of high school but haven't failed a single class in my whole life and I play on keeping it that way
pimp.gif

Well not fail but I was on my way to a D in my music class (transfered in the middle of the semester) A D would be HORRIBLE for me because Im trying to get myGPA up so I can transfer. Found out today that I got an A- in the class.
pimp.gif
X57235893752985737

Psy 317 ...Quantitative Methods

I failed it once...squeaked out this sem with a C-...I almost ran down the hall of my bldg
laugh.gif
....i did mad good deeds that day too

just got most of my semester grades and i got that "i'm the best maneeeee i diiiiiiid it" going on right now
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom