Passing THAT CLASS Appreciation

Business Calculus

pimp.gif

history my freshman year

straight up, we was gettin college work
nobody, even the girls at the top of the class that get 90s every report card in all classes
nobody was really makin good grades in that #%*!
smh.gif

od work, tests, quizes etc
i managed to pass tho, i had like a 73 average
takes 70 to "pass"

Pre-Cal my senior year of high school...
laugh.gif

I was doing cartwheels when I got a 65 to pass the class!
laugh.gif

It definitely is appreciated. but i don't know if i passed my Human Anatomy in high school
eyes.gif

EVERY MATH CLASS I SMILE AT 65s. I Barely pas with 65-70 since middle school but every other class is a 85-95

Spanish II. After withdrawin and failin it by 2 points, I finally passed it. No more foreign languages. 17 more credits BABY!!!
pimp.gif

Im going to do my best to pass calculus with geometry something but it aint going to be a A
smh.gif

i just had one of those this past semester.
i was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
when i seen my final grade. it was 2 whole grades better than expected.
pimp.gif

High school the day of Graduation practice while everyone is at the arena where graduation will be i'm still finishing some math that I needed to finish tograduate. Turned it in. Teacher said I was good. Diddy bopped my way down the hall to my car to hurry to graduation practice.

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

It definitely is appreciated. but i don't know if i passed my Human Anatomy in high school
eyes.gif
Im in that same boat right now. I tried to go hard to cheat off of my phone but dude was hacking all test. This is the only class I'm suspectabout

AP Microeconomics my senior year of H.S.

Never cheated so much in my life. Got a C- and dipped... didn't even think of trying the AP test.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom