Password = "GUMBO"

johnnycage202

Banned
We used to be in parties leant.

Hand fulla thigh grindin' on a sweaty wall drunk, high, and in the zone.

You can hate, but you can't front - this track was that deal.

Don't get me started fam...

This was THE track to play back then. And son blew up out the clear blue as a result of it. Won't son like double/triple platinum off this album orsomethin like that?

I still love this $@##. Back when the Neptunes was still hot
pimp.gif

Neptunes was on fire, Mystikal was goin on a serious run of Souther artist of the year and that was with Luda emerging.

Good times

[Papoose]Took a sexy young lady wit a push-up bra
Got her to frame Mystikal, he ain't rape that broad
[Papoose]

smokin.gif

damn cage you brought it back to sweaty walls!!!, aint been to a party with sweaty walls in deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

I think thats the first time I ever heard the unedited version

...Mystikal was an aggressive dude. lol

Originally Posted by Free The Chief

No that __ didn't tape that shh....?!?!

That's about as "cool" as O-dogg showing off his robbery tape
laugh.gif

roll.gif

But yeah this joint was a banger! still is

On January 16, 2004, Mystikal was sentenced to six years in prison after pleading guilty to forcing his hairstylist to perform sex acts. He also admitted to extortion. The rapper and two bodyguards forced the woman to perform oral sex, after they accused her of stealing $80,000 in checks. Mystikal initially denied the assault, but confessed after a videotape of the crime was found at his home. Bodyguards Leland "Pokie" Ellis and Vercy "V" Carter also pled guilty to sexual battery.[2]

This is by FAR one of the greatest and most unique examples of flow and delivery in a song EVER.

This could never be duplicated by anyone. EVER.

That's what makes it so fire, even to this day its insane
pimp.gif

^Whoa...slow down guy. Unique? Definitely. "by FAR one of the greatest and most unique examples of flow and delivery in a song EVER. "? Hell nah
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

This is by FAR one of the greatest and most unique examples of flow and delivery in a song EVER.

This could never be duplicated by anyone. EVER.

That's what makes it so fire, even to this day its insane
pimp.gif

Im sorry but Ol Dirty Bastard woulda made this song a classic, masterpiece really. There aint no father to his style. There's clearly some ODB DNA inMystikal(probably literally too
laugh.gif
)

smokin.gif

ODB gets a pass for kickin it with real rappers like Meth and Ironman... oh yeah, he gets a pass for "HEY! Dirty!" as well. Whoops... i forgot hedied... uh oh..

amazing that i knew what song he was referring to with the "GUMBO" title lol, roy jones, and pharrell with the biker 'stache....

Back
Top Bottom