Pawn Stars Appreciation

Anybody else watch this show? Some pretty cool stuff gets sold on there.

New episodes tonight at 9 on History.

Hell yes...I knew someone else watches this
laugh.gif

expert: "at auction this sells for anywhere between 600-1200 dollars"
shop owner:"how much you want for it?"
customer:"he said 1200, how about 1200?"
shop owner:"how about not?"

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

whats it about?
Dudes that run this huge pawn shop somewhere out west. Anybody know where exactly?
They people that run the shop have some pretty good personalities also, which makes the show more enjoyable.  They're genuinely good people (Like Rick offering to pay for a kid's camp in the episode where the Boy Scout leader tries to sell stamps that are worthless.), but it's the nature of their business to kind of screw people over so it's not that bad.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

whats it about?
Dudes that run this huge pawn shop somewhere out west. Anybody know where exactly?
They people that run the shop have some pretty good personalities also, which makes the show more enjoyable.  They're genuinely good people (Like Rick offering to pay for a kid's camp in the episode where the Boy Scout leader tries to sell stamps that are worthless.), but it's the nature of their business to kind of screw people over so it's not that bad.
Their pawn shop is in Las Vegas.

What they do is no different from any other pawn shop owner, they're just on TV.

Ah, I thought it was Vegas. I'd love to go down there and check their store out if I had the money. They get a lot of really nice goodies.

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

expert: "at auction this sells for anywhere between 600-1200 dollars"
shop owner:"how much you want for it?"
customer:"he said 1200, how about 1200?"
shop owner:"how about not?"
they gotta make a profit tho

But show is appreciated
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom