Pay Rate at Footlocker/Champs/Finishline?

Minimum peanuts.

San Diego is primarily looking for full time btw. A lot of bad experiences lately with part timers and they're trying to stay away from having to go that route anymore.

i work at champs part time. i get minimum plus commision. i get 1% of every item i sell. my assistant mangers get i think around 11 plus commision, but they have been around for a while..

Quote:
i work at champs part time. i get minimum plus commision. i get 1% of every item i sell. my assistant mangers get i think around 11 plus commision, but they have been around for a while..
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

What kind of discount do you get?
TEAMBATMAN
"There is something out there in the darkness, something terrifying, something that will not stop until it gets revenge... Me."​

yes 30% off everything. but once a month theres a special sale for employees that lasts a couple days, 50% off.

socks and shoe cleaners, we get like .25 cents added to our hourly paycheck for that day. insoles, $1 added to our paycheck for that day. something like that... i forgot.

I used to be an ASM at footlocker and they got a base rate of $300/weekly plus 2% commission. Depending on the volume of your store you can make anywhere from 6-8 bills and thats with taxes already included. The discounts were pretty phat and if your store manager is chill you are basically your own boss.

Back
Top Bottom