Paying a ticket in a city you dont live in?

lrrr

Banned
is there a reason i should do this? i just got home from my friends house in jersey and i got a speeding ticket on i95..do i really have to pay this !#%#??..idont live in jersey and i doubt they're gonna cross that bridge to tow my car back

Just because you don't live in that city, doesn't relinquish your responsibility to pay the ticket. I wouldn't chance it by not paying it. Ifit's your first ticket, they usually let you do a 4 hour course and don't make you pay anything. Or atleast they do here.

They'll have a warrant for your arrest in the city that you we're caught speeding in... Thats all.

I would pay it, you never know when you might have to go back.

Jersey is speeding ticket heaven.

word to my 8 pts... and 6 talked down.

edit:
lacoste nostre, dope sn, you gotta get a gator avy to match
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but yeah, its an interstate highway, its not the issue of the city, pretty sure he can get arrested ANYWHERE in NJ at least.

dont blow past crown victorias doing 90
smh.gif
..im making her pay for that #%$@

good night

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

They wont tow your car, but they'll have a warrant out for your arrest.
laugh.gif

But yea just pay the ticket. Dont make a problem bigger than it has to be

Pay that ticket. Jerz does not play, your l's will be suspended and a warrant for your arrest will be placed.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

a warrant will be issued and if you get pulled over ANYWHERE it will pop up and you will be arrested.
LIES.

I have a warrant in Virginia and I've been pulled over before in CA and it didn't "pop up".

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

a warrant will be issued and if you get pulled over ANYWHERE it will pop up and you will be arrested.
LIES.

I have a warrant in Virginia and I've been pulled over before in CA and it didn't "pop up".
well OP lives in the next state so itll happen. Jerz dont play.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Originally Posted by gescobe

Originally Posted by lacoste nostre

Just pay it.... No points since your license is not from there and move on
smile.gif
Really?

THIS has to be !@#@*%%*
laugh.gif
no wayy

I live in NJ and I got a speeding ticket in Ct a few years ago and since I didn't pay it, they suspended my NJ license and I'm pretty sure I got pointstoo from that.

But besides that, I think the cops only check the state you're in b/c I get pulled over in NJ for my tints all the time and nothing happens, but found outI had a warrant for my arrest in NY since 02 when I got pulled over there last year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by faulkit28

Pay that ticket. Jerz does not play, your l's will be suspended and a warrant for your arrest will be placed.

jersey serious like that?! a warrant for arrest for a frakkin speeding ticket? ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom