Paying off Debt Unappreciation....and Appreciation

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Minus well not have gotten paid......
(Might as well)
Just made my last payment to Capital One to settle up that account, so I guess it feels good to get them off my back.

Just have to pay off my Best Buy card now.

*Title fix.

damn.. I'm in the same boat as you. haha.. Capital One credit card and Best Buy credit card
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Minus well not have gotten paid......
(Might as well)
Just made my last payment to Capital One to settle up that account, so I guess it feels good to get them off my back.

Just have to pay off my Best Buy card now.

*Title fix.

damn.. I'm in the same boat as you. haha.. Capital One credit card and Best Buy credit card
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by crcballer55

Originally Posted by dream5hift

I see some people here paying for that macbook. I'm planning on financing too after I pay my credit card. Is it difficult to to qualify for a bestbuy card? I'm a college student with one credit card. I pay at least half the amount I owe each month.
I would seriously advise against getting the mac unless you can pay cash for hit.  Paying with plastic will cause you to pay an average of 12% more for stuff than with cash.  Not to mention the 20% interest on top of that charged by your card.  In the mean time, I would recommend sucking it up and just getting a PC for half the price and getting a mac when you have the money to do so.

Capital One...What's in your wallet?  MONEY
Hi, are you a Kings fan still?

I see some people here paying for that macbook. I'm planning on financing too after I pay my credit card. Is it difficult to to qualify for a bestbuy card? I'm a college student with one credit card. I pay at least half the amount I owe each month.
I would seriously advise against getting the mac unless you can pay cash for hit.  Paying with plastic will cause you to pay an average of 12% more for stuff than with cash.  Not to mention the 20% interest on top of that charged by your card.  In the mean time, I would recommend sucking it up and just getting a PC for half the price and getting a mac when you have the money to do so.

Why do you guys get in debt over things that are nonessential? I can't fathom going in to debt for something like an iPhone or a Television, honestly.

Why do you guys get in debt over things that are nonessential? I can't fathom going in to debt for something like an iPhone or a Television, honestly.

Car will be paid of in a few months.

I can't wait!!!

Credit Card is down to $200. That will be paid off tomorrow.

Feels good man. Feels real good.

Car will be paid of in a few months.

I can't wait!!!

Credit Card is down to $200. That will be paid off tomorrow.

Feels good man. Feels real good.

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

'Cause half of us are young and short on cash.....just like most of America.

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

'Cause half of us are young and short on cash.....just like most of America.

It is actually good for your credit score to have some amount of debt in some form and make payments on it, unless you are going to freeze your credit.

It is actually good for your credit score to have some amount of debt in some form and make payments on it, unless you are going to freeze your credit.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Ya, for the next 2 weeks until anyways they move down here to the OC and become the Royals.  I still can't believe it's happening after all these years.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Ya, for the next 2 weeks until anyways they move down here to the OC and become the Royals.  I still can't believe it's happening after all these years.

Cant wait to be out of debt. Im giving myself 6 to7 months. Picked up a second job so now im working 50-60 hours a week. Never thought I could handle it but I actually like working this much and still get 2 fulls days off.

Back
Top Bottom