Paying The Cost To Be The Boss?

Avoiding liberal conjecture and innuendo is the best way to level up. Before 2016 I was a lib scum with no prospects and trouble with da ladies. I wasn't HANDSOME. All seemed lost until I saw a man that had more hardships than I ever could have and he took a small million dollar loan from his father and made an empire. I voted for this man in 2016 and on that day I decided to turn away from liberal conjecture and innuendo. Fast forward to today and now I'm HANDSOME, rich, have THE RIGHT MINDSET and I'm the new Moderator of this forum. 👌

sometimes I work only 32-36 hours when I need a break but I usually average around 48-50 hours. It's manageable cause I make my own schedule. I'll slow down when I get older

On pace to make an extra 190000 working extra shifts for the first year of my contract. About an average of 5 to 7 extra shifts per month.

Extra work and overtime is good money if you don't burn out.

sometimes I work only 32-36 hours when I need a break but I usually average around 48-50 hours. It's manageable cause I make my own schedule. I'll slow down when I get older

My group is aging and they are having trouble hiring new people. The few younger ones like myself have to pick up the slack. But if I keep at the pace I'm at ill be washed by the time I'm 40. :lol:

I know we’re in totally different industries but it’s the same for me.

Then you go to all the work meetings and it’s old people patting themselves on the back for giving their life away to work. 0]

On pace to make an extra 190000 working extra shifts for the first year of my contract. About an average of 5 to 7 extra shifts per month.

Extra work and overtime is good money if you don't burn out.

My group is aging and they are having trouble hiring new people. The few younger ones like myself have to pick up the slack. But if I keep at the pace I'm at ill be washed by the time I'm 40. :lol:

Now is the time to make as much money as you can so you can relax and chill in your older years.

Now is the time to make as much money as you can so you can relax and chill in your older years.

Yea thats the plan. I wanna be like these older guys barely doing anything and getting paid for it. Albeit less than I make but the older guys I work with have a great life work balance.

I had to negotiate for a much base higher salary if I'm going to be doing twice the work as the older guys. :lol:

1) Hustle until you make enough at your 1 job so you don't need side hustles, I enjoy my free time, spending it with who I want, how I want.
2) Enjoy your work enough so that you are in no rush to retire, I don't love my job, but I certainly don't hate it. I get the infatuation with retiring at 40 but not me, that's literally prime working years.

I like my job but not 18 hour shifts 2 hours after my last 18 hour shift.

That’s when I go MIA for a few days after a week of that stuff. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom