paypal account got locked out 180 day

mandown91

Banned
180 day wait for me to withdraw my funds because the locked my account out, becuse i created another account n sent the money to that account n they mad n shut my ###@ down lmfao.... pissed me off, so what to do... take the L n wait 180 days, i think thats all i can do even though another paypal worker told me he was gonna fix my ###@... them boys full of ###@ someone need to call the plumber

30t6p3b.gif
K

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

laugh.gif
they sent me an email saying i had to wait 21 days to take any money out of my account after payments!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
!!!!

so did your account get limited??? and what payments you talking about??

They sent me this crap too about the 21 day waiting period. I never had any problems with eBay or Paypal and have 100% feedback. From what I heard, I think they lift it off individually once it's verified that your buyer got the product.

Worst effin company ever. Just use google checkout. Not as popular but.......

um what did you think was gonna happen when you make an account and send money between them?

paypal is very bull#$%^&* i ended up closing my account because they said i had another account with a negative balance & wanted me to pay them $100+ to reopen my account that ive had for 3yrs+ with no problems
30t6p3b.gif

!+!* paypal. deleted my joint. about to use google checkout only

F@ck Paypal. 

Speaking of Paypal.. 

I just received a refund for an item and they're having me wait till the Aug. 10. 

mad.gif

To everyone else that has a 21 day 'hold' on payments..
Just complain and they'll change it to an eBay 21 Day hold only if you sell through eBay.. 
So all the payments coming in that isn't apart of eBay aren't held in a pending balance. 

grin.gif

That's what I basically did and they were able to free my account from all holds, the only time payments will be held is when I try and sell on eBay. 

Hope that helps everyone.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by Zyzz

um what did you think was gonna happen when you make an account and send money between them?

word thats money laundering 

naw son thats my money n i do what i want to do with my money..n then they had the nerves to ask me to provide receitpts for the south beaches and phones i sold ... WHERE THEY DO THAT AT?? lmfao man they took scammin to the next level i gotta wait 6 months, it aint that long so i aint trippin for no 100$$ lol... but they some *@$# though

Back
Top Bottom