paypal advice and help...quick - DO NOT deal with Andrew Payne aspayne40@yahoo.com

first...i had a pair of air jordan 5s listed here in the 9.5-10 section. DS fire reds. i received an email from andrew payne, aspayne40@yahoo.com on friday night wanting to purchase these shoes. we negotiated a price, he submitted a paypal payment from a crackeronthego@aim.com account with savannah rauh as the name. i shipped the shoes, i have tracking information via usps, and now savannah rauh has reversed the paypal payment. now i'm out a pair of ds jordans, and the money is gone. what's going to happen now? i've provided paypal with the tracking information and whatnot. can i go to the post office and have them "track" the package, and have them send it back to me? what's my options? anyone else had a similar issue?

Call Paypal, tell them you have all the provided info that they request from the sellers.

damn he pulled it on you, never ship to a different address/name other than whats verified with paypal. I would call USPS and try to get them back before they are delivered

Originally Posted by cameltrophy24

first...i had a pair of air jordan 5s listed here in the 9.5-10 section. DS fire reds. i received an email from andrew payne, aspayne40@yahoo.com on friday night wanting to purchase these shoes. we negotiated a price, he submitted a paypal payment from a crackeronthego@aim.com account with savannah rauh as the name. i shipped the shoes, i have tracking information via usps, and now savannah rauh has reversed the paypal payment. now i'm out a pair of ds jordans, and the money is gone. what's going to happen now? i've provided paypal with the tracking information and whatnot. can i go to the post office and have them "track" the package, and have them send it back to me? what's my options? anyone else had a similar issue?

haha..clown

Next time, make sure you withdraw the money sent to you from the buyer and tell the person you will not send out the package until the payment is cleared into your bank account. Paypal can't do anything about it if you already sent the package out and the buyer straight jacked you from a fake account. You can call USPS and see if they can help you out, but like Billy Hoyle said, I doubt they can help you out with that since it is already out for delivery. Good luck tho.

If I were you I'd call on some extreme stuff like there is alcohol or something dangerous in that package so he can't get it I mean you won't either but at least he won't just kidding

Call USPS and ask for a manager and politely explain the situation or just go to your local post office with ALL of your proof and explain the situation

That's why I always tell people upfront I dont ship until my bank verify the funds (i.e. Transferred securely to my bank account). Good luck.

Just wondering. So he paid you Friday (that's the date of the paypal email?) . . . . What day did you ship the shoes?

Originally Posted by lakers242007

Originally Posted by cameltrophy24

haha..clown
Gotta love idiots that post stupid stuff just to raise their post count. Hope you get your money or the shoes back Brett

usually in some form the email address has the same name as the paypal/shipping. Here its like two different names.. You did send to the verified confirmed shipping address from paypal, right?

A buyer simply cant reverse the transaction without some cause. What did paypal say that it was? "not as described" claim?

Originally Posted by peep tha sneaKs

That's why I always tell people upfront I dont ship until my bank verify the funds (i.e. Transferred securely to my bank account). Good luck.

This is a good advice..

Paypal is terrible with disputes. I've had this happen a couple times before with no luck getting either the funds or the shoes back.. Just took the L. Maybe if you really pursue it by going to the post office and all you'll have better lukc somehow

well supposedly "he" didn't really email me about buying the shoes. He used his g/f's paypal to pay me. she's the one that filed an unauthorized transaction with paypal. he claimed that someone "hacked" his email, her paypal, and bought the shoes and had them shipped to HIS address. i called the post office in kentucky and told them what was going on. even filled out the form 1509, application for return of mail form, but that really didn't work. cause it showed that the shoes were at the post office and out for delivery. but luckily the punk refused delivery i guess so his girl wouldn't get mad, or so she'd get her money back, so the shoes are on the way back to me now, or that's what the tracking number says now.

his name is andrew payne
email is aspayne40@yahoo.com
her paypal address is crackeronthego@aim.com

if anyone receives an email from this punk, don't deal with him. don't waste your time with him. i'm just glad i got my shoes back. i guess it was meant for me to keep them. i didn't really want to sale them, but times are tough. getting my priorities straight.

Check with your post office tomorrow man. I'm almost certain there's a form you can fill out where the package gets held at the destination post office.

Next time ship UPS, they can definitely help you out in these situations, plus it's usually cheaper and the tracking is legit.

here's the tracking number. 0308 0730 0001 1933 2361 usps.com
i'm sure that means that it's coming back to me...right?

Back
Top Bottom