PayPal Alternative

I'm just about done with these guys... i reversed a ebay double payment today & i had a negative balance($.30) i called to see if it was a mistake i was asked a wierd question about another email account that id never heard of & i said no thats not my account & was told ok dont worry about it.i asked about the fee & was told its new in the policy to charge for reversals. that was fine its a business i understand that but this next thing just set me completly off..... i get off the phone & decided to check my account again & i have a limitation on my account now but doesnt say why. i call back & ask im being told the email account i was asked about was linked to my account & it has a negative balance & thats why my account has the limitation on it. i went through about 15 minutes of stuff with the rep & was told the investigation could take up to 10 days & they wont contact me at all it will note my account
30t6p3b.gif
. & i asked what happens if "they" still say its my account what can i do then & he just trailed off as in that will be it if they say its yours
30t6p3b.gif
.. i asked what can i provide to speed this up & protect myself & he just said call back in a few days
30t6p3b.gif

google checkout....so much better...just wished they offer a debit crd like paypal.

my google checkout is up & running im waiting on my first payout #$%^&*&^%$ paypal sons of %%@#@@@

Originally Posted by dimez81

google checkout....so much better...just wished they offer a debit crd like paypal.

NEVER had any chargeback/ holds or any kind of that crap that Paypal does. Always fear the dreaded email from Paypal re: chargeback.
In 4 yrs, once someone said they didn't receive their item via GC payment method, I just provided delivery confirmation and that was it.

ditto on the debit card.

Back
Top Bottom