PayPal Help vol: I want my money!!! DETECTIVES

So ive been using Ebay for some time never had a problem with them or paypal.

Someone purchased some foams for $265 last month on the 10th i got delivery conformation and signature. The filed a chargeback this weekend i call paypal and dude is asking me for more evidence other that delivery conformation and signature what more can i have??

I ask him what more evidence do i need and he cant/wont tell me he just keeps asking if i have more evidence like a robot 
mad.gif

Anyone ever have this problem? What can i send them to get my money back of course the buyer wont email me or paypal back to say what the problem was
mad.gif

I need help....

Ian A Cort

22246 sw 89th ct

Cutler Bay FL 33190

United States

(305) 896-2482

At this point the only thing you can do is prove your legitimacy based on the strength of your eBay reputation.

Forget paypal man, my money is was on hold for 180 days since january 17 of this yeat, still waiting for june 17 so i cant get paid. PAYPAL IS BULLLLLLLL

I would say ask to talk to his supervisor because I can't think of better proof than a delivery confirm/sig..

Post the buyers name/info - these NT detectives might be able to put in some work for you and mess this guys life up.

Good luck. 
If my pay-pal went into the negative because of a charge-back I would just cancel my account and never mess with pay-pal again. They would never see a cent of that money.

I have sold kicks and other things online before and I have always used craigslist. Local meet-ups for cash is the safest way to sell online.

he's scamming you... %*!# like this makes me only wanna do meet ups when I sale... but your more likely to get the $ you want doing it ebays route... I can't call it... what more can you provide? Best of luck dude!

This is why I will never ship until the money has been transferred from my Paypal account to my bank account. Chargeback or not, I dare Paypal to try and clawback those funds from my account.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

This is why I will never ship until the money has been transferred from my Paypal account to my bank account. Chargeback or not, I dare Paypal to try and clawback those funds from my account.
they cant touch your credit card or bank account but knowing paypal watch soon they will be able to do it

Yea this sucks i know he got them now im out $265 for 100 days called back and they said chargebacks need to be negotiated with the bank. Ebay needs to do something about this buyers are doing whatever they want because you cant leave negative feedback

Dudes ebay name is: ladieznyman

Ian A Cort
22246 sw 89th ct
Cutler Bay FL 33190
United States
(305) 896-2482

Originally Posted by Vancity74

The money was already in my account but i transferred $500 from other transactions on the 3rd it was pending so they reversed the transfer took out the $265 and placed the remaining balance in my paypal account again. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom