PAYPAL IS ++*@%#+ NUTS SON

Ebay and paypal are a joint venture now. I recently sold something on ebay, and to cut down on cost of fee's etc, I listed that I want the payment in aform of Money Order. After I posted it up, ebay flagged my listing and said I can only accept paypal. Paypal I hate them.

Originally Posted by one11archerave

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Anytime I get a payment through paypal, I use their site to pay for the shipping costs & print it online. Extremely easy and your back is covered. Tracking info is provided on their transaction. Years using it, and never had a problem from a seller's stand point. (shipping internationally along with the US)(Always shipped USPS priority, most of the time I add sig confirmation as well.)
I usually do set up shipping through PayPal but they don't offer First Class online. Oh well, Lesson learned. At least this happened on a $40 sale and not on the J's I'm about to list.

They do offer 1st class.. but 1st class is only only items 13 ounces and below. That could be the reason the option wasn't available.

PayPal is good with me. Even though in the past they once took $1000 plus from me, and I never got my item back.
Just ship with in the U.s to confirmed addresses and use tracking and you're good.

Back
Top Bottom