PC 2000 Concord XI

Doing some spring cleaning and getting rid of some shoes.  Comes w/ og everything.  Size 10.5.  I was thinking 150-175 but wanted some other opinions.  Thanks.

150-175 is cheap. I have seen them going in the 225-280 range. the yellowing does not help them get there but just spend an hour or so on them and you can pull alot bigger cash

I'd say about $200...throw on some BKF on the mesh and some seaglow on the soles and u can boost them up to $250-$300

Not worth over 175 PL is creased (which there is no fix for). And the soles would not clear much with seaglow, maybe 3-4 shades!

^ nah you're trippin. i've seaglowed soles with alot worse yellowing than this and they came out pretty clear. overall these are in good condition and come with og everything, id say 200-225 in current condition. if seaglowed and touched up with some barkeepers they could pull 300 easy.

I dont get it - with all the breakthrough science no one is funding a project to get the yellow off the Jordan XI?! DAMNNN!!! =)

Originally Posted by ogonly23

^ nah you're trippin. i've seaglowed soles with alot worse yellowing than this and they came out pretty clear. overall these are in good condition and come with og everything, id say 200-225 in current condition. if seaglowed and touched up with some barkeepers they could pull 300 easy.

Yeah I am trippin, you know MUCH more about restorations than me LMAO!

Originally Posted by dcheek20

How do you know what he knows?  Do you know him personally?  Are you him? 
indifferent.gif
  you're not helping anyone out with your cocky attitude

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by dcheek20

How do you know what he knows?  Do you know him personally?  Are you him? 
indifferent.gif
  you're not helping anyone out with your cocky attitude

Who are you referring to??

Back
Top Bottom