PC: 2001 Black/Cement III's - Are these worth $325 shipped?

I've been looking forever for a DS pair of 2001 Black/Cement III's, and one finally popped up on ebay(actually there's another one in pristine condition but he's asking $650
smh.gif
)
Anyway, here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2001-DS-Nike-Ai...ewItemQQptZUS_Men_s_Shoes?hash=item5638cf4288

Are these worth $325 shipped??? I don't mind the sticker mark on the toe since I'll be rocking them, but the midsole is pretty damn yellowed.
Yes yes I know it'll yellow anyway if I rocked a brand new pair, but if I were to buy a DS pair I would want to get something that's a bit whiter.
Also, how hard is it to restore the yellowed midsole without repainting it? I appreciate the help guys!

On most occasions i would say go for it
But thos midsoles are really yellow, and whenever i see a yellow midsole the red flag goes up
They might crack on yo i have seen a few DS crack after first wear, If you want then go for it, just be carefull to not play ball in them, use them for light wears

Yellowing isn't really a sign of cracking soon, seller probably didn't store them in good conditions.
OP, ask the seller if the midsole is firm/hard or soft. If it's firm/hard then it should be wearable since bubbles are clear.
Most of the 2001 III's are wearable.

that nike air looks suspect, looks kinda squished or to close or something, correct me if I'm wrong?

Thanks guys for all your input and help. I just bought it. I will be just wearing it casually so hopefully they'll last me a while. Let's just hope that I can do something about that yellowing.

Back
Top Bottom