PC: 2001 Jorda 1 Royals + Breds

There's a local seller that has both DS Jordan 1 Royals and Breds from 2001 in size 10, og box, retro card and keychain included. I'd like to pick up both for the right price.

I have an idea in mind, and I really don't want to overpay or lowball. How much would you offer/pay?

I'm looking for responses from veteran NT members, please.

well online a DS pair of bred 1's go for around 325-400 and the royals go for around 300-375. I know alot of people wouldn't pay that but thats internet prices, especially because size 10 is a very common size. IMO a reasonable price to pick both pairs up would be around 400-450. I mean I personally would try and go less or just buy each pair separately when I find deals lol.

$450 for both would be great. Usually the royals go for that alone. They're very sought after.

I can't tell you what to pay for them, but I can tell to obviously get them for cheap ad possible. It's not your responsibility to not low ball. If the seller wants to sell both for $100, take it.

I can tell you that something like,$7-800 is not a great deal. You can get lucky sometimes.

Moral of the story, don't overpay, and always pay as little as possible.

Back
Top Bottom