PC -- DS Jordan Concord retro 2000 -- HELP!!

just as title states how much is too much to spend on a pair of DS Concords size 10. soles are still pretty icy for pair from 2000.

9fc26411c93573541f26906ceb489ca131c03149.jpg
21f1611933381d636e204d51347d5505f1bed48e.jpg

Wow All That Patent is Nice. Plus icey soles. Man those are nice.
Imo I would say atleast 400 bro. 400+

WOW ... 400 really?? and for those whove had experience with the dmps. from pics. quality looks on point. you guys think i should just find a pair of dmps >retros 2001?? from my p.o.v, dmp = icier soles + cheaper

how much for ds dmp xi's??

^^around 300 id say, id go with the 00's though if you could, those are super clean and are real concords (though i doubt anyone will be looking at thesoles)

^^ b/c dmps have ICY soles? and Cheaper. arent the dmp xi shape and materials very close if not exactly alike the retro 2000's above?

Yea go with the retros. Retros>DMPs. Dmps are a great shoe but more heads would turn to the retro.

You could always seaglow those too if you want, I would def get these over the DMP XI's. The bottom of the shoe isn't the most important thing.

overwhelmingly niketalk sides with the retros > dmps. REASONS other than theyre more limited?? is the only reason b/c theyre mroe "exclusive"?

The retros arent limited at all, that would be the DMP. If you really want an icey sole and a shoe because its limited then you should buy the DMP. The solesnot going to stay icey if you actually wear them. People are saying to get the retros because they are getting harder and harder to find, the DMP shoes will bearound for a while due to the high asking prices. Just my opinion

nt picks the retro because it`s a perfectly well-executed retro of an original colourway. the dmp is close to an original, but the overall mentality here isbased on originality and quality. go with the 2000`s

'00 retros are better quality than DMPs, but I like DMPS more because of the gold jumpman and icier sole. Icier sole means it takes longer toyellow
happy.gif
Also, they're cheaper than the retros.
But just get what you feel like getting more
smile.gif

thanks for all the input. i ended up coppin the retros 00 for $300 shippd. mightve gone with the dmps, but you all know how difficult it is to find a pair ofconcords-- retro or dmps, for a reasonable price.

gna be my HOLIEST OF HOLY GRAILS, always awanted a pair of concords, owned 3 pairs of jams + 1bred.

interesting note is that, im gna end up selling my retro GRAPE V's to pay for these lol

so to all that are interested in a size 10.5 LITERALLY worn once grapes LMK

wow good price man those 2000s were icy, I would say they were easily worth 350+
The DMPs are also very pricey as they were very limited and their was crazy hype about those,
so Ill say DS DMP XIs can easily go for 375-425

DEF. gona wear them. although as i get older, i switch it from bball shoe to casual shoe from time to time. and esp with my ultra-heat/grails, i like tooccasionally wear them to preserve the life. hopefully 10 yrs from now ill still have all my xi's in rotation.

i just got the XI and VI DMP for chrstmas and am absolutely in love. Concords were my fav of all time until now. Love the gold on the XI. Those Concords inquestion look well worth every penny of $400 IMO

Originally Posted by hotbutter

DEF. gona wear them. although as i get older, i switch it from bball shoe to casual shoe from time to time. and esp with my ultra-heat/grails, i like to occasionally wear them to preserve the life. hopefully 10 yrs from now ill still have all my xi's in rotation.

100% agreed! its all about the rotation!

Back
Top Bottom