PC Jordan IV CDP (Black Cement)

I'm want to buy this pair of sz11.5 NDS-VNDS (worn a few times) CDP Black/Cement IVs.

Any idea on what a fair price would be? 
Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the insight guys. I know the CDP was lack-luster quality, but the '99s seem too much of a gamble for the money and I want to wear these a lot.

BTW I scooped up the shoes for under 160 on eBay, so I'll try to post pics once I get them cleaned up a little bit.
Any suggestions for tidying the black nubuck or whatever?

I was just gonna copp me some of these yesterday for some burgundy's. So i say 160 is fair.As for darkening the nubuck, I suggest using water repellent spray. Well it worked like a charm on my Playoff VIII's...but then again thats suede.Oooh but simply brushing the nubuck with a toothbrush works well. (not a suede brush since thats too rough).

Get some suede/nubuck cleaner at your local FL or FINL...Works great on that type of nubuck!!

thanks for all the feedback guys!
Pics as promised...I ran a damp rag over the midsoles and some of the upper, but I def want to get around to getting a suede cleaner.
The only thing is the Cement Grey section of the midsole has a few scuffs...any tips to take care of that?
(I'm overall happy w/ these for paying 130)

Back
Top Bottom