PC on Space Jams size 11.5

PC on these please? flaws are dirty bottoms and some ankle creasing. OG everything. Thanks!

legit but one last pic of a level view of the 23 and the jumpman on the side. the jumpman is suppouse to be between the 23

legit but one last pic of a level view of the 23 and the jumpman on the side. the jumpman is suppouse to be between the 23
oh its probably the angle that i took the pic at maybe? these should be 100% legit since i bought em at footlocker lol. these are mine, I'm just looking for a price check, not a legit check.

ohh my bad. im gonna say 300. only because theyre are alot of grey market Aj11s floating around and if you have the recipt that u purchased these from footlocker u could proabbaly add 20 additional bucks. the soles yellow eventually. the only down sided is the creasing on the ankle. im gonna say anywhere from 275- 325. because theyre used ankle creases. 

ohh my bad. im gonna say 300. only because theyre are alot of grey market Aj11s floating around and if you have the recipt that u purchased these from footlocker u could proabbaly add 20 additional bucks. the soles yellow eventually. the only down sided is the creasing on the ankle. im gonna say anywhere from 275- 325. because theyre used ankle creases. 
its all good man. and thanks for the input. i was kinda thinking it would be around that price but just wanted to be sure. 

Back
Top Bottom