Peak Tony Parker TP1 - Make the change folks

I tried to tell people this. That bouncy foam inside is just amazing. Shoe is excellent period. People just need to take the chance to branch out.
Yep exactly. 

I'm fortunate enough to have enough money to buy Nikes, but now I felt like branching out and trying something different.

The TL's are excellent and for $70-80 bucks you can't go wrong.

Perhaps a lack of advertising or a lack of multi-million dollar marketable superstars in their pocket is a reason why these aren't as mainstream as the top brands.  I don't think they have the best designs out there but performance-wise they're excellent.

I suggest for anyone who is interested in trying something else - they cop a pair of TL's.  I haven't tried the other TPs or PEAKs for that matter.

Last edited:
Yea man. I barely rock any Nike products. I wear Wades almost exclusively for a sneaker shoe then wear runners for everything else. 

People are brand freaks which is all fine and I WAS like that when I was younger but now, I look for quality made shoes and I am just really not impressed with every shoe Nike making being at a minimum $100 basically and those are considered the trash group. 

These are kinda fonky 
smile.gif

@bds120  I've been eyeing out Peak for a while and think I may go with a pair of TP1s.  I have a pretty narrow foot and since things break in I often opt for a half size down.  How do you feel that these fit?  Would it be possible to drop a half size?

Thanks in advance

@bds120  I've been eyeing out Peak for a while and think I may go with a pair of TP1s.  I have a pretty narrow foot and since things break in I often opt for a half size down.  How do you feel that these fit?  Would it be possible to drop a half size?

Thanks in advance
HELLLLLLL NO....

I have a regular foot myself. These are TTS but SNUG, like I have a sz10 but if I was going to play in these, I would have gone up .5 so you have some toe room. Dont forget this is some fused material not leather so it is not going to give that much. 

HELLLLLLL NO....

I have a regular foot myself. These are TTS but SNUG, like I have a sz10 but if I was going to play in these, I would have gone up .5 so you have some toe room. Dont forget this is some fused material not leather so it is not going to give that much. 
Thanks!  Good call.

I'm eyeing out the new TPs and actually the Battier IX looks pretty good too.  

IKS - my Battier VIII fits a little smaller than my TP's - normally a 10.5 in everything but could have gone 11. Not sure on the IX though.

Don't know if you watched my review, but they always send me 11, and the length is good, just a little more volume than I like from a 10.5. Otherwise heel and midfoot is locked.

^Appreciate the input Duke.

The shape of the Battier IX and the outsole that's reminiscent of the xx8 just has me curious.  Might have to give em a try

thapointguy thapointguy nice grab... I want this colorway badly but I'm sort of on a pickup hiatus ATM for a few reasons. Hoping they stick around for this price.

Do you have any advice on sizing? I'm a true 11.5 and don't see that avail. for when I do pull the trigger

Go with the 12. Peak typically runs small.

Hard to tell how these will sell. The GR colorways are discounted and have good amount of sizes even the All Stars. The Alamo is the only pair that has sold unless they didn't have too many available to begin with. I think you should be good when you can cop.

Go with the 12. Peak typically runs small.

Hard to tell how these will sell. The GR colorways are discounted and have good amount of sizes even the All Stars. The Alamo is the only pair that has sold unless they didn't have too many available to begin with. I think you should be good when you can cop.
Thank you sir

Texted my guy at Peak as soon as I saw that pic. He is getting me info ASAP.

Haven't been avoiding the TP series, just haven't sprung for a pair yet -- only a matter of time.  Just seems like a great no-nonsense model that's put together well

They're not going to break the bank if that price @ $90 is correct. From the SLAM/KICKS mag. I had to buy my other pairs from overseas where shipping was $20-$30, so hopefully an U.S. seller will get them.
11821856_976663969021962_544313481_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom