Peak Tony Parker TP1 - Make the change folks

I bought the black 3 a month or so ago but hibasketball sent me a half size too big due to them saying Anta sizing might have changed, I don't know. I asked to give me $30 back instead of shipping it back to them. Trying to sell it so I can get another pair but no luck so might just wear thick socks and wear them casually.

They are kinda on the heavy side. Other than that pretty much everything else the same as the 2s. Actually the dead space on the top of the toes and bowing is still kinda there.

I bought the black 3 a month or so ago but hibasketball sent me a half size too big due to them saying Anta sizing might have changed, I don't know. I asked to give me $30 back instead of shipping it back to them. Trying to sell it so I can get another pair but no luck so might just wear thick socks and wear them casually.

They are kinda on the heavy side. Other than that pretty much everything else the same as the 2s. Actually the dead space on the top of the toes and bowing is still kinda there.

Hey buddy, I think Peak's sizing changed and here is why I say that. I bought my TP-1 from Footlocker (on sale) in a size 11.5 (they run half size small). On the box, a US size 11.5 is a Euro 45. When I ordered my 2s from the seller on eBay, he showed an 11.5 (Euro 45) in stock (sweet). When I got them and tried them on, they felt tight in length (odd), but I could wiggle my toes. Didn't feel like the 1s. Checked the box, the Euro 45 size is now a 11 and not an 11.5. WTF!!!

So I've played in them for 3 weeks (I play one night a week for over an hour). I can't wear them! With them being too short, my big toe on each foot was going to get blisters on the knuckle had I kept using them!

So this past week, I went back to the 1s. Way better fit. Kinda bummed as I was really looking forward to the 2s. Hope the sizing inconsistencies don't affect the 3s as I really want that pair I posted a picture above of. Hey Brian, on the pair of 3s you got, can you post a pic of the box label? Here is the labels of the 1's and 2's (Euro size same but US is different). Peak shoes are really great to play in, but its messed up that they can't keep the sizes the same.

View media item 1881878

Last edited:
Haven't gotten my 3's in yet. Rep said two weeks ago he would ship and then texted this week he forgot. Still waiting.

Sup folks..

Just letting you all here know, I have my TP1 from the original post for sale. In GREAT condition, never played in. Just trying to clear out the closet. Sz10

^I dig...

looks like a no non-sense solid low.  I've held out on the TP series simply since I've had plenty of other pairs in rotation, but I need to give the line a shot.

You should. I'm pleased with their cushion and traction the most. The TP line's upper on the top of the toes has always been sloppy though so hopefully whatever material is used on the upper (mesh with fuse?) is more form fitting. The support cage on the heel seems great for a low. Hopefully it's a solid piece and not flimsy plastic.

You should. I'm pleased with their cushion and traction the most. The TP line's upper on the top of the toes has always been sloppy though so hopefully whatever material is used on the upper (mesh with fuse?) is more form fitting. The support cage on the heel seems great for a low. Hopefully it's a solid piece and not flimsy plastic.

I have always had a bubble/buckled material at the base of the laces/over the toes. And this size 12 they sent me is about a size bigger than I need.

Did sizing change?

For $130 I'd wait for the 4s or the price to drop. Should be priced at $100 to begin with.

I got a size 12 from peak for review, instead of my normal 10.5 for some reason, and they fit like an 11.25.

Last edited:
I've considered getting a pair of Peaks. Not to change topic, but it would be the George Hill ones. I love the design. I usually wear an 11, that's what I just get to ensure it's a nice fit. Would that be a safe size to get? I only wear for casual use anyway. Also, and I hope I don't get laughed out of here, but are there fakes of these? (I only ask because I found out there were fakes of Melo M10s and Currys). I would have to get them from Amazon, unless someone has other advice for me.

View media item 2033117
Team Lightning in Pacers colorway. I got these in an 11 and they fit just like a Nike 11, with a more roomy toe. Make sure you order a US pair, which amazon should be. Chinese pairs are WAY bigger per size.

View media item 2033117
Team Lightning in Pacers colorway. I got these in an 11 and they fit just like a Nike 11, with a more roomy toe. Make sure you order a US pair, which amazon should be. Chinese pairs are WAY bigger per size.

That's a nice looking shoe. Where'd you get those at? Yeah, I'm on the fence, but maybe it's time I venture out a little bit.

Peak China sent them over, along with the DH1 and tp9.3. These are my favorites - I'll have a detailed review up on weartesters.com in about a week or so.

I got curious of other shoe brands outside of Nike/Adidas/Reebok, and was looking at a lot of Peak shoes on Amazon, and was actually surprised by a lot of the designs. How do these feel, whether playing ball or casually wearing them?

Wow...looks like Dellavadova is next in line for his own Peak shoe. 3 year deal beginning July 1st.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/how-did-matthew-dellavedova-get-a-signature-shoe-002517674.html

He needs them badly based on seeing him in some nursing home shoe looking New Balances :lol:

Back
Top Bottom