Peak Tony Parker TP1 - Make the change folks

Should have a pair in the next couple weeks.

Awesome Duke! As soon as I can find those Blue & green TP3s, I'm ordering my pair. I love playing in my TP-1s. Shoes are amazing, comfort & cusioning is up there with the big boys, traction is crazy! More people need to give this brand a shot.

Did you test the II's? I want the blue pair but since they are so hard to find, I don't want to order the wrong size. Just wanted to check to see if they fit the same as the 1s, which run small to me. If you tried them, let me know. Thanks bud. :smile:

damn man, eastbay had the tp1 on sale for $55 in like 4 colors and a bunch of sizes, I hesitated for a bit due to trying to make sure i got the sizing correct, and now i look back and theres only 1 size left in 1 color. they either blew out or eb rtv'd them . either way i'm super sad now :frown: all i wanted was to try a pair of the white/black for that price.

damn man, eastbay had the tp1 on sale for $55 in like 4 colors and a bunch of sizes, I hesitated for a bit due to trying to make sure i got the sizing correct, and now i look back and theres only 1 size left in 1 color. they either blew out or eb rtv'd them . either way i'm super sad now
frown.gif
all i wanted was to try a pair of the white/black for that price.
Same boat here... I saw that and still hesitated.  Should have jumped while there was the chance

Occasionally I see sizes on eBay of the TP1 for $60 or less

Last edited:
@iks & praxis, what size & color were you looking for?
Not too picky on colorway, would prefer black/white or white/black but I like the throwback san antonio color too.

I'd be looking for an 11 or 11.5

Hey all, I'm reviving a thread for good reasons. For anyone who has played in a pair of Peaks, you'll know that they are a really good shoe. Well, while scouring eBay for different shoes, I always check to see if there are any Peak TP9 II's or even the new 3 on there.

Good news there is a seller in Idaho, who is selling a whole bunch of TP-9 II's for only 59.99 plus shipping. This is a steal for this shoe. He has 4 colors available, with a lot of sizes still. I picked up a pair of the all Blue II's (googled a pic below) and I can't wait to get them. I know we can't load live eBay links, but I hope it's okay to post the seller's name, tydogwr. Hope this deal helps out some fellow Peak fans on here. :smile:
View media item 1841669

Last edited:
Their stores in california had buy one get one free Monday. Phone orders accepted. Not sure if it is still on.

Last edited:
Their stores in california had buy one get one free Monday. Phone orders accepted. Not sure if it is still on.

Hey Brian, thanks for the info. Do you have a link to their store name or website? Thanks again. Repped! :smile:

Culver city
310 313 5283

Melrose
323 966 5870

Goes through today. Includes clearance. It's on the @peaksportsusa IG.

Culver city
310 313 5283

Melrose
323 966 5870

Goes through today. Includes clearance. It's on the @peaksportsusa IG.

Grabbed both of the G-Hill Monster Christmas shoes from Melrose on the BOGO. Arrived today, and they're amazing. Couldn't pass up both pairs for $85 shipped. Mary is SUPER easy to work with, and just great with customer service all around.

Peace,
J

Last edited:
Got my Blue TP9-II's in yesterday from eBay. Timing was perfect as I play pickup games at my church on Wednesday nights. Smaller full court (4 on 4) and the floor is VCT tile. The shoes were great! Had to be broken in, but once they were, they felt awesome! Gradient Dual is a great cushioning system!! I'm 6 ft 170, play guard. Driving to the hoop and I am a shooter. Like a shoe that's light, but responsive. These felt great!

Traction was pretty good but I think the clear sole on my TP9-I are better. Never wipe those, these I did a little. Overall, another solid shoe from Peak!! I'll use them next Wednesday and see if they will be even better being more broken in. Gotta track down the Blue/Green III's I posted a pic of below now. Just gotta find them somewhere. These shoes are serious especially for the money I paid which was $59.99 plus ship! Well done Peak!!

View media item 1859747View media item 1859754

Last edited:
^^^ Nice pickup - have the same colorway and love them, but I agree, like the 1 more. My 3's should be here tomorrow or Monday. Whites coming in.

Back
Top Bottom