pearl foams offical may 23

my wifey works at house of hoops it offical they droping. it the pro with the icey bottom. they might have 300 pair the numbers are not in yet

welcome to nt......look at the other threads in the section b4 u make a new one next time....theres already an official thread on this

yyyyyyyyy did u feel it was necessary to make a new thread of something that is already stated??????

Welcome to NT.....growing pains
laugh.gif

smokepo wrote:
my wifey works at house of hoops it offical they droping. it the pro with the icey bottom. they might have 300 pair the numbers are not in yet
You doubted they were releasing 10 days ago.

Originally Posted by smokepo

You gotta be careful around these parts...people act like you are threatening their first born for creating duplicate threads.

Dere's already a thread on dese fool .

^^your the only person I never seem to understand WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

im mean other dudes open threads an dont know what they are talking about i figure i just let ya guys know whats going on. if ya dont like i mean ya dont haveto click on the thread.

What PEARL PROS are dropping !?!?!?!?!? I'm on it son....i love Pros..... how much ??? is it GR ??? how do they fit ??? i need these ASAP

Originally Posted by smokepo

im mean other dudes open threads an dont know what they are talking about i figure i just let ya guys know whats going on. if ya dont like i mean ya dont have to click on the thread.
That's not how it works.
indifferent.gif

300 sounds great.. i already se them on my feet.. i wish i had a wifey that worked in house of hoops, at least a shorty.lol. that will be the move.. thanks forthe info i though it was on a sunday

Back
Top Bottom