Pebble Blue J. Crew x New Balance 998, size 11, DEADSTOCK M998JS1

superblytrife

Supporter
The Shoes:

J. Crew x New Balance 998 (M998JS1) in the Pebble Blue colorway.  Size 11 US.  DEADSTOCK.  Comes with OG box, tissue paper and "Made in the U.S.A." hang tag.

These are discontinued at J. Crew, so get them here for retail before prices get ridiculous.

Guaranteed authentic or 2x your $$ back.  

The Details:

PayPal is the only form of payment accepted.  You MUST have a confirmed address.  No exceptions please.  Don't contact me until you're ready to buy.  

Shipping is FREE and will include tracking.  Please allow up to 2 business days for handling, although I usually ship the next day.  U.S. buyers only please--no international shipping.  

The Price:  

$159.99.  This is retail.  You won't find these for MSRP anymore now that these have been discontinued.  Don't sleep.  

Misc.

Feel free to contact me via PM with any questions.  I'll get back to you ASAP.  

Buy with confidence that you'll be receiving what is pictured.  I supply plenty of detailed pictures so that you know exactly what it is you're spending your money on.  Been on NT for a decade+ and have done numerous transactions with NTers prior to the feedback system, so again, buy with confidence.  Feedback can be seen on I$$ under "trife" and on eBay under "tuuuuundra".  

Thanks for looking.  

Back
Top Bottom