Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Appreciation VOL: Paging Mr. Herman

Joined Feb 25, 2009
There was always something off to me about peewee. Dude was a weirdo. Didn't he get caught beating off in a movie theater or something like that?

gllahone84

Banned
Joined Jul 10, 2011
It's not opinion though, it's a fact.

The Pee-wee Herman character was created for adults.
In my eyes, the movie/character is not meant for adults regardless of how its presented. Pee Wee is a weirdo. 

Carry on... 

Last edited:

PLVN

Supporter
Joined Jul 11, 2010
I'm fine with anyone not liking the movie or whatever, but refusing to acknowledge facts just because you think "Pee-wee is a weirdo" is silly.

gllahone84

Banned
Joined Jul 10, 2011
In this case, the facts are determined by the viewer himself. 

I do not agree that this is a movie made for adults, and more so that Pee Wee's character was created for an adult audience. 

Last edited:

PLVN

Supporter
Joined Jul 11, 2010
In this case, the facts are determined by the viewer himself. 

I do not agree that this is a movie made for adults, and more so that Pee Wee's character was created for an adult audience. 
:lol:

It doesn't matter if you don't agree...your opinion doesn't alter reality.

I believe that cars were made for dogs...doesn't make it true.

gllahone84

Banned
Joined Jul 10, 2011

It doesn't matter if you don't agree...your opinion doesn't alter reality.

I believe that cars were made for dogs...doesn't make it true.
I dismiss Pee Wee Herman as someone to be taken serious. 

Everything has it's place and time. 

The movie is rated PG...check any synopsis on the film and you will see its geared towards family entertainment. 

Also, prove to me where Pee Wee was created for adults? Am I missing something? His show catered to kids right? 

Maybe I don't know Pee Wee well enough. 

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now