PeeWee LongWay & MPA Thread Blue MM3/MPA3 OUT NOW

Longway going off on some of these joints.

Break It Down, Crop It, Boom :x :pimp:

You can't take a year then only give us 25 mins worth of music though. :stoneface:

Lmao at being closer to having an actual robo wee than the tape. But on the real for everything peewee good at his team turrible. Tape still gonna be flames tho

Last week mans had a mental breakdown about a broad (prolly his BM), and quit. But dude definitely ain't in the position to do that.

I'm all for the independent grind but it would be dope 2 see Mr Blue Benjamin and BMM3 with a major backing it

Yeah it might be time for wee to do a deal. Even a lil “partnership” would do him wonders. I think he hit his ceiling being independent. I was thinking how much bigger him and dolph would be with a lil push.

Yeah it might be time for wee to do a deal. Even a lil “partnership” would do him wonders. I think he hit his ceiling being independent. I was thinking how much bigger him and dolph would be with a lil push.

Didn’t dolph just sign a distribution deal??? I hate to here we had a breakdown hopefully he get back on track

Back
Top Bottom