PeeWee LongWay & MPA Thread Blue MM3/MPA3 OUT NOW

The second verse on "Nothin Else to Talk About" and his verse on "Guess What"  
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

God damn I finally listened to this.

Seen yall talking about it since it dropped but damn this might be the best trap album out. 

I always said if Peewee gets focused watch out. 

God damn I finally listened to this.

Seen yall talking about it since it dropped but damn this might be the best trap album out. 

I always said if Peewee gets focused watch out. 
Wish he would've released it for free. Alot of people ain't paying for it or ain't downloading of them sites. This needs to be front page on livemixtapes and datpiff. It literally grows on me more every listen.

Finally got around to listening to this the past 72 hours 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Longway Longway bike.... dude just comes off waaaay more thorough then these other cats. 

Surprised y'all boys like it that much. Def grew on me but if he cut it down to 13 tracks and added the instagram snippet and "met the plug in Jeremy Scott adidas" song, it prolly be my favorite project of the 1st quarter.

We were supposed to get a video for "The Most" Tuesday, Longway slippin

This project right there with PR/Evol, way better than YRN2, and light years ahead of I'm Up.

He blacked out on Surgery... I've listened to it 9 times this morning and I haven't been up longer than an hour and half. MPA Turk did his thing too but when Wee really go in don't nobody stand a chance, see: Came In.

This project right there with PR/Evol, way better than YRN2, and light years ahead of I'm Up.

He blacked out on Surgery... I've listened to it 9 times this morning and I haven't been up longer than an hour and half. MPA Turk did his thing too but when Wee really go in don't nobody stand a chance, see: Came In.

100% accurate post.

NVm found it... That's big for son tho, he not gonna make o thing of it tho, I came to realize he's comfortable or he's o e of them dudes that needs a label.

Might drop his name in a bar but that's bout it

LL lost a lot of credibility during the 2000s, still kinda cool of all ppl Wee got a co-sign

That's a random co-sign. :lol:

LL ain't lose credibility. He just got old. Old heads that remember his prime say dude had major influence on the era. Dudes dressed, talked, acted just like him.

Sidenote can we get Peewee's name in the thread title?

Last edited:
That's a random co-sign. :lol:

LL ain't lose credibility. He just got old. Old heads that remember his prime say dude had major influence on the era. Dudes dressed, talked, acted just like him.

Man we could fill the thread with videos and tracks where the only going for it was it for women, or follow a weird fad

Back
Top Bottom