PENNY FOAM FIT

how do these fit? if i wear a 9-9.5 in am90s then what would be the best fit for me? thanks in advance.
i buy what i like rockin the shoe and not the hype

I have the OG's and they fit true to size to a hair snug compaired to other basketball shoes. I am usually a half size to a full size smaller in running shoes as basketball shoes so if is was me, I would go with at least a 9.5.

I'd go w/ a 9.5. The run true for me but since they are bball shoes they prob. run wider than AMs.
"What's Bruce Lee's favorite drink?"
"Watahhh!!!!!"

I'd actually go with a 9.

If you're going to get them for ball anyway. I wear a 10 normally and 10 is fine for me if I'm just walking around. But I tried on a 9.5 and I'd definitely pick that for ball.

I'm an 11... bought an 11 first and my toes were crammed.. Went 11.5 for my second... better fit....

Strange b/c the Dooms fit true....

they fit true to size... get a size 9.5

foamposites ones are tight at first. u have to break it in and let the foam mold around ur feet. thats the reason behind the design.
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Back
Top Bottom