your about 7 months late
JORDAN RETRO 4 "LIGHTING" SIZE 8.5 W/TSHIRT SIZE XL $300.00

MF DOOM DUNKS SIZES 9,10 10.5 11 $285.00 EACH

NIKE ID CARDS FOR SALE

IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP

if your looking for retail no
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

im not looking for retail im just looking for a place that has them in th 250-350 price range

then flight club is your bet
JORDAN RETRO 4 "LIGHTING" SIZE 8.5 W/TSHIRT SIZE XL $300.00

MF DOOM DUNKS SIZES 9,10 10.5 11 $285.00 EACH

NIKE ID CARDS FOR SALE

IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP

Quote:
mak magic on broadway is comeplte BS. He always wants outrageous prices.
and the fat guy across the street is no different i stoped buying at both places months ago
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Quote:
and the fat guy across the street is no different i stoped buying at both places months ago

if you talking about spicy action then wow. because i go into spicy action and actually get deals from in there. i remember one time i went in to cop dr doom foams, they were 170, they didnt have my size though. and then they had silver/black foam pros for 170 as well. idk i guess since i always go he gives me deals

Thats a deal?

Try and buy a just released jordan thats popular and see if you get a good deal.

He knows the value of the shoes hes selling.

The reason he gave you both shoes $10.00 under retail is because I am sure hes over stocked.

Dont get me wrong hes a good guy but will take advantage if you let him.
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

170 for silver/black foams is not a deal? i seen pairs go for over 250. not sure of market value on silver/black foam pros but im sure its not retail. and if that was the case, he wouldnt have grapes from close to 300. he has plenty of grapes and im sure of that

Quote:
he wouldnt have grapes from close to 300. he has plenty of grapes and im sure of that
so next time you go there ask him the price on the grapes in sizes 8.5 to 10.5

i am sure your a big size thats a 11 or up for him to give you that price
Quote:
mak magic on broadway is comeplte BS. He always wants outrageous prices.
BTW this store and spicy action is the same place

Back
Top Bottom