PENNY FOAMPOSITE ONE FIT

Please vote regarding this shoe's fit, and leave any feedback/review comments you wish. Thanks.
PHOENIX SUNS​
MV3 - The Matrix - S.T.A.T. - The Brazilian Blur​

well to me, they run true to size on every single aspect except for the toebox, where it fits more like half a size smaller. I usually wear 8 and when I got these, I feel my toes bending in the front

true to size for me

i want some more pairs

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

In all my basketball shoes which are about 90% Jordans I wear a size 11. I got thes in an 11 and it was def way too short. Sold em and got an 11.5 and could still prob get a 12 but my left foot is a lil bit smaller than my right so I stuck with the 11.5 - Good to go up .5 in size than you wear in Jordans.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

My concern when I got them was if there was going to be enough room at the toes or that my big toe would be hitting the end.

The more I wore them, however, the overall shoe seemed to break in and make room. I got my true size btw.

To each their own but I just think in the long run it'd be a mistake to get a bigger size in these, given the fact that they do break in. You'd think these would have to fit true to size since the molds would have to be made to accommodate each specific foot size. Given the properties of this shoe, I don't think Nike would flake on making the sizing correct.

I can understand going up .5 size if your toes are hitting the end but definitely don't go up just because the shoes fit tight around the sides of your foot when you're first starting out with them. That tightness goes away after approximately 5-7 times wearing the shoe.

Aside from getting used to how these shoes fit, Foam Ones are easily one of the top 2 or 3 shoes I've ever worn. Most of the stuff coming out today can't even compare to them.
PHOENIX SUNS​
MV3 - The Matrix - S.T.A.T. - The Brazilian Blur - G. Hill​

I just got the all blacks and they are really snug in the front and Im wondering if they will eventually get moe comfortable...

theyre pretty much true to size...though going half a size smaller still fits pretty well for me
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

Penny Foams (Blu/Blk & Blk/Blk) both fit .5 size smaller on me... Had to go up to 11.5

Dr. Dooms though are true to size... Strange right?
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

Back
Top Bottom