Penny foams in Chicago?

Much love to my homie Flip Jays. Some of us forget what the game was all about, but my man Flip does it for the love..........
2rrnf43.jpg
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
Sweet Home..............Chicago​

Hey,

I'm up near Freeport. Looking for a 12.5/13. If anyone can hook it up, please PM me. Thanks!
University of Wisconsin-Madison: Having More Fun Than You Since 1848

P & J only ordered 6 pairs total and I passed my 9.5 that I got to SLP... P & J did not expect the demand for the shoes to be so high, he was thinking about the price being at $200 and he did not want to get stuck with the other sizes. This is why there are less pairs in Chicago. Nike town from what I know will not have them. Anybody can clarify on this?

Yeah, I tried P&J today and they were gone. Shoe Avenue is sold out too. What a waste of time. I haven't been able to find any pairs within Chi/Mil.
.CLASSIFIED

Quote:
What a waste of time

I spent a a lot of time lloking for these and no size 13's yet. What i dont understand is how dont stores know whether they are getting them or not. I know that they order shoes months ahead of release date. But dont they have some kind of bills telling them what they ordered.

i got mine...
tongue.gif
had to go out the state though..what a hassle
Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

Majority of the stores did not know that these shoes are hot, they are scared to get stuck with the $200 retail price shoe which is why there are no a lot of pairs. I know of a spot that will try to get them in. Hope it will come true.

a DTLR in washington d.c ...lol

i heard st als got some is this true?

Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

DTLR on 76th and stony island just got the foams in today for retail price full size run. go shop wit em. if spizikes are needed to they have a 8.5 and a 9. the phone number there is 773-643-8573 for any other questions
check out my ebay auctions seller name is qom01 good stuff 10.5-12

Damn i need a size 13 but I aint goin home to the chi anytime soon! Helppp!!!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

What store still has sz8 or 8.5? I wasn't planning on copping these since I was broke but i just recently sold my shadows

Back
Top Bottom