Penny Hardawar to the Miami heat.. Can we expect a sig shoe?

Miami heat just signed penny, can we expect a sig shoe? or is he in contract with any shoe label right now?

MIAMI COLORWAY RETROS AND P.E'S
DEF NOT A NEW SIG THOUGH
FLORIDA MARLINS
Two Time World Series Champions
1997 * 2003​

WHAT?!?!?! HE JUST SAID THAT HIM GOING BACK IS NOT AN OPTION. I HAVENT BEEN UP TO DATE WITH BBALL ONLY ON KOBE
NIKE Talking Since
'94

^
even if he did, we'd probably only get more colors of the penny IV or penny I, def. not the penny II or III.

Just like GP playing in the glove retros, he may have them but we're not getting them anytime soon.
"See is what you can do, C is what you can't be"- C Money
AIM- C Money my name/CRR Shop
TE NNESSEE TITANS
Vince Breaking The Curse For Eddie​

Is this a serious question?...Do you know how many seasons while still playing, he went without a new signature shoe?...His line stopped a long time ago...That would be like Payton and Pippen getting a new sig too...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

I don't see why he couldn't have an old sig to play in. GP and 'Tione both play in old sigs.
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

Finally!!! I've been waiting for him to get signed by someone. I knew someone would eventually sign him. I hope he makes a pretty decent comeback like the way Grant Hill did/is doing now.

heck...he may play in all these foams coming out...or even the blk/wht/red penny1. i agree w/ everyone else one here; he'll wear retro sigs if any
BLACK FOAMPOSITES DS SZ 13...HIT ME UP

To those thinking he's going to play in his own retro, his shoes have been being retroed for years and he has only worn a pair of them once for all the years he was in the league.

I like Penny, but he is way passed his prime, so I wouldnt expect it.
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"Americas Team"
TCU Horned Frogs​

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS MAKES ME HAPPY ON SO MANY LEVELS.

1) MY FAVORITE CHILDHOOD BASKETBALL PLAYER BACK IN THE NBA
2) HE'S REUNITED WITH SHAQ
3) I NOW HAVE AN EXCUSE TO PURCHASE THE BLACK/RED FOAMPOSITE ONES LOL

But NYKnicks>>>>>>>Miami Heat

WANTED: DS SIZE 12.5/13 BLACK/BLUE AIR FORCE 180 RETRO

Quote:
Is this a serious question?...Do you know how many seasons while still playing, he went without a new signature shoe?...His line stopped a long time ago...That would be like Payton and Pippen getting a new sig too...

we can still dream/wish

Quote:
Miami heat just signed penny, can we expect a sig shoe?

yeah, for Wade.
Quote:
Is this a serious question?
er, do you even watch basketball? I'd love a new Grant Hill sig, a new Kidd sig, one for Payton, Zo, VC, Griffey, SKIP TO MY LOU, hm there's probably others...
turn the music up
turn me down

black/red penny foams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"WE ARE THE BEST"

Hold your breath...

It still won't work.

Just appreciate the Retro joints they will be putting Penny in.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

Quote:

Finally someone talking sense! How could it be possible for someone who isn't even an all star to get a sig shoe?? What you all don't understand is that Nike doesn't give out sig shoes like water. You have to reach a certain level to even be considered. And then maintain that level. That's why Vince Carter lost his sig deal and now only gets PE shoes. Now then if you are talking about PE shoes, that's different. I'm sure he will get some existing shoes with the "1 cent " logo on it. That's different than a sig.

I mean Nash doesn't have a sig shoe and he is a 2 time MVP!! The only Nike bball athletes with sig shoes are Lebron, Kobe, Melo and Jordan. (Hope I didn't mis any :smile: )

Back
Top Bottom