Penny Hardawar to the Miami heat.. Can we expect a sig shoe?

blue%20chips.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
8/15/2007! EBAY AUCTION! Nike Air Max, Air Force, & Dunk SB
TEAM AM FAM: Size 10 Homie
LIVE SIMPLE SO OTHERS CAN SIMPLY LIVE

I'll be VERY disapointed if he doesn't wear black/red Foams.

:lol:
laugh.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

Number 7!!??!!

boooo...

Dorell Wright shouldve gave that up with the quickness

Smush wouldnt have had a chance

TEAM BROOKLYN​
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
TEAM MIAMI HEAT​
Anthony-Barron-Cook-Doleac-Green-Hardaway-Haslem-Mourning-O'Neal-Parker-Payton-Posey-Quinn-Richardson-Simien-Slaughter-Wade-Walker-Williams​

Na man D Wright made the right decision. Its time for these people to give the goon his respect. Coach Riley gotta give him some minutes or i say go to another team and take spoelstra with you.

Na man. No doubt gotta respect Penny for what he accomplished in his earlier career but he's old energy, time for new energy. D Wright I still believe made the right decision for not givin it up.

wright isnt even all that great. the most he could've done is give up his number.
smh.gif

S A C R A M E N T O K I N G S

Just realized the Heat didn't re-sign Eddie Jones.
TeamFreshPrinceTeam Negrodamus​
Team Falcons
TEAM iSketch​
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX

Yea cause eddie wants a championship ring that why he signed with Dallas to play with Dirk =/ HAHAHA

he looks like he's wearing LBJ 3's in that youtube video
"Ain't got no dreads , got a big *** head ; now shake them dreads while i shake my head"- San Quinn... forreal i got a size 8 head tho

Do ya'll realize that penny has done nothing good basketball wise since he left phoenix.
Code:
 Team I'll Slap your favorite team member
What's really poppin​

^^

he was sent wit marbury.....mister ball hog.

and i heard duke is down to 212 pounds. so i wanna see him.

team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Is he coming back as Penny or the Nickel?
If You suckers keep buying hotdogs at the steakhouse you'll never be served the primerib!

[Budden] they dont even want you in New York, you like Penny......[/Budden]

to the thread starter, by sig, did you actually mean Miami colorway PE's? I cant believe you'd think that hed' actually get a new shoe model. I have to believe you mispoke and meant MIA colorway of existing Penny models...I have to.

Im just happy my dude is still playin in the league. been a Penny fan since his MSU days when he played in those black Converse gel react juice whatevers with the black socks....the good 'ol days
416JM7BCASL._SS500_.jpg
Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
he's prolly gonna wear zoom bb's like the rest of the nike endorsing guards
FS:Militaries,AJX wht/red sz 11, crazy 1's sunshine,fire red 3's,penny 1 orlando colorway all sz 12.

Back
Top Bottom