Penny V Dolphins Legit Check

Joined Sep 2, 2012
Carbon fiber looks good, but the tongues seem a little short. Maybe I'm just seeing things. Get tagged pics if you do go through with the purchase.

Joined Dec 21, 2012
Carbon fiber looks good, but the tongues seem a little short. Maybe I'm just seeing things. Get tagged pics if you do go through with the purchase.
Thats what I was thinking also.  The carbon fiber looked legit, color looked good.  Tongue does seem short though.  I will ask for tagged pics.

bcdagr8

Banned
Joined Jan 19, 2013
JUST CAUSE THE TONGUE IS SHORT IT MIGHT BE JUST A NIKE MISTAKE I PURCHASED MY PENNY V'S FROM NIKE.COM AND THE TOP SIDE OF SHOE WAS BENT NO WAY TO UNBEND SO I THINK A FEW OF THESE PENNY V'S SLIPPED THRU QC

Joined Jan 16, 2013
Just a quick youtube search pulled this vid up

From comments, apparently the replicas have the same wording on both shoes, this pair had different wording so that's a legit pass point

Take a look at the vid and figure it out. That eBay pair is ended tho so..

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now