Penny Zoom Rookie Retro here already!

so glad i was able to trade my all star jordan 1 for these, these are a way better looking shoe...cant wait till tuesday when them joints touchdown

That's a nice come up for you

I have triples of those, I would've done that deal in a heartbeat

got a local boutique near me that claims that i should be good like they got plenty of size 10's available

Had to hit up that fcfs
B5AD4CBA-5502-437E-8356-A94D95B8D25C.jpeg

didnt even realize rock city kicks had separate sites for fayetteville was on the regular site at the time...smh

Co-worker grabbed me a sz 10 instead of my sz 11 ‍♂️. Now on the hunt to trade!

Glad to finally get them for retail!

That really shows the hype for these have faded tremendously over the years, before there will be campouts days prior to release, nowadays folks don’t care and move on to other things>D

I’m good with the hype fading. I missed out due to work but might have to hit up a few stores and see if any are still sitting.

These shoes could be the best retro hybrid of all time if they actually have zoom air in them..smdh. I love my GITD pair, but it’s no way I can wear them where i’m going to be walking a lot due to the comfort issue. If I put in some Nike Zoom air insoles in them, you guys think it would mess up the fit of the shoe?

Might have to wait to friday for my pair from shoepalace to arrive....just happy to almost have these!! #waitinggame

These shoes could be the best retro hybrid of all time if they actually have zoom air in them..smdh. I love my GITD pair, but it’s no way I can wear them where i’m going to be walking a lot due to the comfort issue. If I put in some Nike Zoom air insoles in them, you guys think it would mess up the fit of the shoe?
funny because Nike calls this zoom rookie (w/o the actual zoom in it:lol:) I wear my rookie galaxy OG pair a few years back with dr. schols ortholite insoles, the fit was ok not too snug but it made the shoe a hell a lot more comfortable, then I tried it with the lebron 11 drop in insoles and I couldn't lace them up properly because my foot is literally popping out of the shoe:lol: you should be fine with putting thin after market insoles on these:ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom