People attending games wearing apparel of teams not playing unappreciation...

Originally Posted by daprescription

Dude was wearing a LeBron James jersey at the Celtic/Magic game today
laugh.gif
smh.gif
and going nutsssss when Big Baby hit the GW
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Frontrunner FTL
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

This thread is dumb...

I am a Braves fan...but, also a HUGE baseball fan...

I get tickets to go to Rays vs Red Sox ALCS game or a Rays vs Phillies WS game...what am I suppose to wear? I hate the Rays and all their bandwagon fans and Iam not a fan of the Red Sox or Phillies...

Answer = Chipper Jones Jersey

I rep MY TEAM WHEREVER I go...whether it is @ a Ray vs Sox game or a Braves game...

JM

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Happens ALL the time in FedEx
indifferent.gif
So I stopped caring years ago.
My friend wore his Cowboys jersey to the Cards/Skins last year. Said this drunk guy behind him gave him static all game.

laugh.gif

Definitely unappreciated.

I rememba going ta a UM game, a fan was wearing a unc jersey sitting in r section, unc won the game datt fan started talkin %$#@! some UM fans whooped dawg....
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I hate that Shhhh.

Dudes wearing full-on Cubs gear at a Dodgers/Nationals game last week.
And another thing, why the hell do people wear Lakers jerseys/gear at a Dodger game??
laugh.gif

LA Kings vs. whomever at Staples Center, dudes rocking Oilers/Maple Leafs/Rangers/Blackhawks/Red Wings jerseys, and they're not even playing that team.

Haven't seen this so much at Laker games.

I got on my boy for that once because I saw him on TV wearing a LeBron jersey at a Heat vs. Bucks game.

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

is it okay to wear a Cincinnati Ken Griffey Jr. jersey to a mariners game vs oakland

or a kg t-wolves jersey to a celts vs magic game
thats more acceptable.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

just saw this in the glen davis thread

2isfpth.gif

after the kid gets pushed you see someone in a lebron jersey at a magic celtic game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Eh.. some people just can't afford anything other than that 1 jersey that they have.. no big deal.. who cares?
Of course it isn't a real big deal, but it is strange. I go to plenty of Reds games here and don't wear Pirate gear. I'm not reallycheering for any team, but then I just wear a polo shirt, I don't HAVE to wear sports gear. Same with Bengals games, I'm not going to wear a Steelershirt when they aren't playing, just wear a black jacket and enjoy the game. No need to draw negative attention for just that....attention

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Eh.. some people just can't afford anything other than that 1 jersey that they have.. no big deal.. who cares?
Of course it isn't a real big deal, but it is strange. I go to plenty of Reds games here and don't wear Pirate gear. I'm not really cheering for any team, but then I just wear a polo shirt, I don't HAVE to wear sports gear. Same with Bengals games, I'm not going to wear a Steeler shirt when they aren't playing, just wear a black jacket and enjoy the game. No need to draw negative attention for just that....attention
yeah i feel that...

i am guilty of wearing a black pinstripe MJ jersey to Yankee Stadium
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Happens ALL the time in FedEx
indifferent.gif
So I stopped caring years ago.
roll.gif

really, id never expect that.
Isn't the NFC East supposed to have some of the toughest fans???

u got to understand that here in DC... there are ALOT of Cowgurl fans...... it feels like a home game for them sometimes

My friend and I wore Vick jerseys to a Mets-Marlins game a couple years ago, just when that whole dog-fighting scandal broke out.

We definitely received a lot of feedback for sure, LOL

I have season tickets to the Seahawks and every week i see a troy Polomalu Jersey. im sure they wear it to Anger us seahawks fans because of superbowl XL. ialso always see brett favre jerseys lol i hate favre alot.

its dumb though its somebody who had nothin to wear for the home team so he decided to just wear whatever he could because it would make him look like a fanwhen he probably isnt

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

I have season tickets to the Seahawks and every week i see a troy Polomalu Jersey. im sure they wear it to Anger us seahawks fans because of superbowl XL. i also always see brett favre jerseys lol i hate favre alot.

its dumb though its somebody who had nothin to wear for the home team so he decided to just wear whatever he could because it would make him look like a fan when he probably isnt
brett favre jerseys kinda makes sense, mike holmgren was in green bay, and he was loved by the fans out there. so im guessing some of that lovefor mike still resonates.
Im sure y'all remember this old thing that mike returned back home to green bay.
vince-lombardi-trophy-for-super-bowl-xlii2.jpg

TM1304-c.JPG

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

anybody else get agitated when theres a blowout like 113-82 and people are STILL jam packed in the stands?

like go home already
laugh.gif
people spend their hard earned money to sit there and enjoy those blowouts
indifferent.gif
Word...I'm staying 'till the end...win, lose or draw.

And why would you get aggy over something as dumb as that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

I rememba going ta a UM game, a fan was wearing a unc jersey sitting in r section, unc won the game datt fan started talkin %$#@! some UM fans whooped dawg....
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I swear, you weren't talking like this a few months ago...yah 4cin it dawg

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

this idiot was in a cubs jersey at the dodgers VS giants game on firday
tired.gif
Biggest offenders: Cubs, Yankee, Red Sox and Angel fans
laugh.gif

It's cool if you want to rock your Yankee fitted, Boston fitted, etc. Dudes come in full uniform. It's a Dodgers/Giants game and dudes are rocking a Jeter jersey with an NY fitted
indifferent.gif
. Boston fans and Cub fans are terrible, and show up to the Ravine consistently.

Still remember last season when some dude was rocking a green Dodger cap, with a Kevin Garnett Celtics jersey. Right after the Celtics beat the Lakers,
laugh.gif
. He got ejected, since he was drawing negative attention,
smh.gif

hahahahaha dude, I was at Dodgers Stadium on Wed against the Nats and Fri against the Giants and I rocked my Angels fitted both games, but I do it for SAFETY. I probably hit up 10+ Dodger games a season, only because I love baseball and live in LA and its a pain in the butt to get down to the big A or worse... Petco. You can't pay me to rock Dodger gear even at Dodger Stadium. I will typically wear my SD Padres fitted if they are playin the Padres because atleast then I have some safety in numbers. I aint tryin to get shanked in the parking lot for rolling into Dodger Stadium with a Padres fitted on if the Dads arent in town. Atleast with an Angels cap its a somewhat safe alternative.

laugh.gif

You're not getting shanked if you wear a Padre's hat, to a non Dodger/Padre game. People are bound to get shanked anywhere at any time if there isalcohol involved and people decide to run their mouths. It can happen at a backyard BBQ/Party or in the Dodger Stadium parking lot. That is what happens. Ifyou are respectful and have intelligent baseball convos, nothing will happen. Sure, you will get a little ribbing, but nothing more.

A simple fitted is cool, IMO. Just when people wear a full ensemble. It gets the
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom