People attending games wearing apparel of teams not playing unappreciation...

Honestly, I don't care if you are a Jeter fan... What does this have to do with the Twins or Mariners?
indifferent.gif

Extremely tacky IMO...

People take one step further here in Chicago

Wearing Cubs gear at a Sox game = lame and you'll probably be hearing it from folks all during the game

Originally Posted by JPZx

Not only was the dude wearing the Lebron jersey...

But he started jumping up and down when Big Baby hit the game-winner
smh.gif
roll.gif

Not only was the dude wearing the Lebron jersey...

But he started jumping up and down when Big Baby hit the game-winner
smh.gif

Probably that guy woke up this morning and decided to wear a Jeter jersey today. Then probably later that day, a buddy of the guy says he has an extra ticketand asks that guy if he wants to go to a Mariners/Twins game. The guy says yes but it's too late to go home and change so he wears that Jeter jersey to thegame.

Hey, it could happen...

By the way, it bothers me, too.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

People take one step further here in Chicago

Wearing Cubs gear at a Sox game = lame and you'll probably be hearing it from folks all during the game

To me that's not so bad.

I mean it's bad to mix your sports.... But I'd rock a Mets cap to a NY Giants (football) game.... Caps are the only thing that might be acceptable.

Throwing on a Mets jersey to a Giants game or heaven forbid, a Laker jersey to a Raiders game is extremely unappreciated.

just saw this in the glen davis thread

2isfpth.gif

after the kid gets pushed you see someone in a lebron jersey at a magic celtic game
laugh.gif

Baseball hats are the only thing that is acceptable IMO.
Cause ill wear an astros hat anyewhere. i dont care if its fenway. But im not going to wear a lance berkman jersey

anybody else get agitated when theres a blowout like 113-82 and people are STILL jam packed in the stands?

like go home already
laugh.gif

is it okay to wear a Cincinnati Ken Griffey Jr. jersey to a mariners game vs oakland

or a kg t-wolves jersey to a celts vs magic game

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

anybody else get agitated when theres a blowout like 113-82 and people are STILL jam packed in the stands?

like go home already
laugh.gif

um. maybe because people paid for their seats and they'd like to see the entire game?

I can't front i've worn apparel of diff sports to other sporting events but now that i look back i'm ashamed of myself
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom