People blaming economy on Obama... R U SERIOUS

Discussion in 'General' started by chris boshs neck, Mar 8, 2009.

1. chris boshs neck

chris boshs neck Banned

Some people I swear are plain ******ed.... ie most republicans. People already calling for obama's head cause the economy isn't getting any better. Thedude has been in for 2 months and people are expecting him to turn the whole world around. This is one of the most complex problems that the world has everseen, with no easy fix, and people are blaming him for it not getting any better, even though it was the last 8 years that has destroyed the world'seconomy. The hate is strong, people want this dude to fail.

2. speakup23

speakup23

70% of people are ******ed

3. faulkit28

faulkit28

you gotta watch that hbo special "right america" or something. They were comparing obama to hitler.[​IMG]

4. jakecuevas

jakecuevas

we did this in my american history class,,,,[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

republican ftw[​IMG]

5. duerr

duerr

Dude ran on a platform of "yes we can" in regards to the economy, united states perceptions overseas, a "transparent" administration, andwrapping up the conflict in Iraq....he gets elected and starts to packpedal on everything.

Who cares what republicans think anyway ? The president can do whatever he wants without a shred of republican approval.

It's the Democrats that should be getting heated....you hired the guy, and he's not performing....are you really mad at republicans for calling him outon it, or mad at homeboy for letting you down ?

I've got a feeling that Obamas election is going to disenfranchise a whole generation of voters...

6. lakersmets49ers

lakersmets49ers Banned

well our tax dollars are paying for him to sit courtside at wizards games and he's a real classy dude seeing the dvd set he gave the british primeminister, i can see why people are mad at him lol

7. duerr

duerr

8. dey know yayo

dey know yayo

it was mainly greenspan's and clinton's fault, bush and bernanke made it a little worse, obama is making it even worse, but the fundamental structurealexander hamilton and paul volcker gave to the united states will prevent a systemic crisis to the extent the rest of the world will face. the threat ofmutually assured economic destruction will force foreign nations to unwillingly finance our recovery.

9. dmbrhs

dmbrhs

Remember when people blamed the Bush administration for 9/11 only a few months into his presidency? Man, that was fun.

10. duerr

duerr

I know I'm posting a lot, but I think the better question is;

Why do Democrats give a !@@% what Republicans think, anyhow ? Republicans technically have no power right now, so why would any of the current administration(house/senate dems included) really care too much what Republicans have to say right now ?

11. shatterkneesinc

shatterkneesinc Banned

I want my DTV signal to be at full strength but thats not happening for another few months thanks to Obama

Democrats excuse: The public needs more time to adapt.

Translation: We have no money

Reason: We rather give failing companies billions of dollars only to lose it all within a quarter than to give the American people just a few million dollarsfor the tuner boxes.

12. abeautifulhaze

abeautifulhaze

Or go to war.

13. krispacinla

krispacinla

OBAMABOTS GETTING RESTLESS. They want to see results haahahah!

14. frank 7he t4nk

frank 7he t4nk

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." --George Carlin

15. toy collector123

toy collector123

y'all mad?

hahah

you people are soo impatient.

This problem won't be solved over night. it was not created in a day, so don't expect a day worth solution.

16. dey know yayo

dey know yayo

barack obama = harvey dent.

if this weren't america and there was actually a risk of structural collapse, you'd see obama turn demagoguish in a minute.

17. kb8isclutch

kb8isclutch

18. essential1

essential1

I don't really know about anyone else but the economy wasn't all he ran on.

I will break it down

1. Economy (it is too early to call.. better than doing nothing) did what he said
    2. Iraq (extremely pleased) did what he said
    3. Afghanistan (had to be done when knowing the details so I'm pleased) did what he said
    4. Stimulus plan (i am all around happy) did what he said
    5. Gitmo (happy) did what he said
    6. Ended extraordinary rendition (happy) did what he said
    7. Limited patriot act no spying on America citizens without warrant, no wrongful imprisonment (happy) did what he said
    8. Started the convo about health care (happy) did what he said
    9. Ending don't ask don't tell (good civil liberties move, approved) did what he said
    10. Lifts ban on stem cell (highly appreciated) did what he said
    11. Working on the environment (greatly appreciated) did what he said

So far he is doing what he said, So democrats should be happy, and check the country a majority of people are happy. so people who will be"disenfranchised" were stupid to begin with..

Remember people like DeyKnowYayo play the stock market so anything that limits the power of the stock market they consider stupid and a failure. They have amotive to be angry about it and say it is wrong and idiotic and president Obama failed. Utilitarianism or the greatest happines principle always comes through.

Yayo, Volcker is part of Obama's Economic Recovery Advisory Board.

19. jayhood23

jayhood23

They need someone to put the blame on and he just happens to be the president at the moment so thats their scape goat

20. brooklynnyc3000

brooklynnyc3000

21. essential1

essential1

9 months in and having some sort of intell does not equal 2 months and having the current crisis happen before he was even sworn in.

22. jchambers

jchambers Banned

Make that 98%. Government intervention, Bush and the Federal Reserve ruined the economy.

23. rpappy6

rpappy6

It is only going to get worse before it starts to get better, but Obama had nothing to do with getting us in this mess.

24. dakingii

dakingii

This situation reminds me of the Dave Chappelle skit when the world was ending and all the news papers said it was the black president's fault.

25. sundoobie

sundoobie