People blaming economy on Obama... R U SERIOUS

Some people I swear are plain ******ed.... ie most republicans. People already calling for obama's head cause the economy isn't getting any better. Thedude has been in for 2 months and people are expecting him to turn the whole world around. This is one of the most complex problems that the world has everseen, with no easy fix, and people are blaming him for it not getting any better, even though it was the last 8 years that has destroyed the world'seconomy. The hate is strong, people want this dude to fail.

you gotta watch that hbo special "right america" or something. They were comparing obama to hitler.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by faulkit28

you gotta watch that hbo special "right america" or something. They were comparing obama to hitler.
indifferent.gif

we did this in my american history class,,,,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

republican ftw
glasses.gif

Dude ran on a platform of "yes we can" in regards to the economy, united states perceptions overseas, a "transparent" administration, andwrapping up the conflict in Iraq....he gets elected and starts to packpedal on everything.

Who cares what republicans think anyway ? The president can do whatever he wants without a shred of republican approval.

It's the Democrats that should be getting heated....you hired the guy, and he's not performing....are you really mad at republicans for calling him outon it, or mad at homeboy for letting you down ?

I've got a feeling that Obamas election is going to disenfranchise a whole generation of voters...

well our tax dollars are paying for him to sit courtside at wizards games and he's a real classy dude seeing the dvd set he gave the british primeminister, i can see why people are mad at him lol

smh.gif
jakecuevas wrote:

Originally Posted by faulkit28

indifferent.gif

we did this in my american history class,,,,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

republican ftw
glasses.gif

In all fairness Bush got paralleled to Hitler a lot, too...and the left has just as many lunatics as the right does.

It's difficult being republican and not being religious.

it was mainly greenspan's and clinton's fault, bush and bernanke made it a little worse, obama is making it even worse, but the fundamental structurealexander hamilton and paul volcker gave to the united states will prevent a systemic crisis to the extent the rest of the world will face. the threat ofmutually assured economic destruction will force foreign nations to unwillingly finance our recovery.

Remember when people blamed the Bush administration for 9/11 only a few months into his presidency? Man, that was fun.

I know I'm posting a lot, but I think the better question is;

Why do Democrats give a !@@% what Republicans think, anyhow ? Republicans technically have no power right now, so why would any of the current administration(house/senate dems included) really care too much what Republicans have to say right now ?

I want my DTV signal to be at full strength but thats not happening for another few months thanks to Obama

Democrats excuse: The public needs more time to adapt.

Translation: We have no money

Reason: We rather give failing companies billions of dollars only to lose it all within a quarter than to give the American people just a few million dollarsfor the tuner boxes.

Originally Posted by Dey Know Yayo

it was mainly greenspan's and clinton's fault, bush and bernanke made it a little worse, obama is making it even worse, but the fundamental structure alexander hamilton and paul volcker gave to the united states will prevent a systemic crisis to the extent the rest of the world will face. the threat of mutually assured economic destruction will force foreign nations to unwillingly finance our recovery.

Or go to war.

y'all mad?

hahah

you people are soo impatient.

This problem won't be solved over night. it was not created in a day, so don't expect a day worth solution.

barack obama = harvey dent.

if this weren't america and there was actually a risk of structural collapse, you'd see obama turn demagoguish in a minute.

Originally Posted by duerr

Dude ran on a platform of "yes we can" in regards to the economy, united states perceptions overseas, a "transparent" administration, and wrapping up the conflict in Iraq....he gets elected and starts to packpedal on everything.

Who cares what republicans think anyway ? The president can do whatever he wants without a shred of republican approval.

It's the Democrats that should be getting heated....you hired the guy, and he's not performing....are you really mad at republicans for calling him out on it, or mad at homeboy for letting you down ?

I've got a feeling that Obamas election is going to disenfranchise a whole generation of voters...
Some people I swear are plain ******ed....

I don't really know about anyone else but the economy wasn't all he ran on.

I will break it down

1. Economy (it is too early to call.. better than doing nothing) did what he said
2. Iraq (extremely pleased) did what he said
3. Afghanistan (had to be done when knowing the details so I'm pleased) did what he said
4. Stimulus plan (i am all around happy) did what he said
5. Gitmo (happy) did what he said
6. Ended extraordinary rendition (happy) did what he said
7. Limited patriot act no spying on America citizens without warrant, no wrongful imprisonment (happy) did what he said
8. Started the convo about health care (happy) did what he said
9. Ending don't ask don't tell (good civil liberties move, approved) did what he said
10. Lifts ban on stem cell (highly appreciated) did what he said
11. Working on the environment (greatly appreciated) did what he said

So far he is doing what he said, So democrats should be happy, and check the country a majority of people are happy. so people who will be"disenfranchised" were stupid to begin with..

Remember people like DeyKnowYayo play the stock market so anything that limits the power of the stock market they consider stupid and a failure. They have amotive to be angry about it and say it is wrong and idiotic and president Obama failed. Utilitarianism or the greatest happines principle always comes through.

Yayo, Volcker is part of Obama's Economic Recovery Advisory Board.

They need someone to put the blame on and he just happens to be the president at the moment so thats their scape goat

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Remember when people blamed the Bush administration for 9/11 only a few months into his presidency? Man, that was fun.

9 months in and having some sort of intell does not equal 2 months and having the current crisis happen before he was even sworn in.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

70% of people are ******ed

Make that 98%. Government intervention, Bush and the Federal Reserve ruined the economy.

It is only going to get worse before it starts to get better, but Obama had nothing to do with getting us in this mess.

This situation reminds me of the Dave Chappelle skit when the world was ending and all the news papers said it was the black president's fault.

Essential1 wrote:

I don't really know about anyone else but the economy wasn't all he ran on.

I will break it down

1. Economy (it is too early to call.. better than doing nothing) did what he said
2. Iraq (extremely pleased) did what he said
3. Afghanistan (had to be done when knowing the details so I'm pleased) did what he said
4. Stimulus plan (i am all around happy) did what he said
5. Gitmo (happy) did what he said
6. Ended extraordinary rendition (happy) did what he said
7. Limited patriot act no spying on America citizens without warrant, no wrongful imprisonment (happy) did what he said
8. Started the convo about health care (happy) did what he said
9. Ending don't ask don't tell (good civil liberties move, approved) did what he said
10. Lifts ban on stem cell (highly appreciated) did what he said
11. Working on the environment (greatly appreciated) did what he said

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Where are you getting your information from buddy? Half of the things you wrote are not true. No wonder you're still slurping the man's....

1. Economy = Dow has gone down 16% since Jan 20. You can blame it on him, you can blame it on Santa Clause.. whatever. Fact is Fact. You can take it for whatit is.

2. Iraq = Manifest came in Sunday to draw down 12,000 HOWEVER no definite DATES on when this happens. It states.. "in the next 6 months" Ask thetroops if they are happy about this. I spoke to my wife yesterday and everyone under her command are pissed off right now that no actual dates were stated onthe manifest.

3. Afghanistan = Let me just quote Democrat Jack Murtha chairman of the House Appropriations subcommittee on defense spending....
Murtha also said he's uncomfortable with President Barack Obama's decision to increase the number of troops in the country by 17,000 before a goal was clearly defined.
4. Stimulus Plan. You're happy getting $400 back yet failing banks continue to receive billions? Ummm OK

5. Gitmo - It's close.. it's close. NO wait.. it's still open because what to do with all the prisoners? Hmmmmm???
Let me quote Binyam Mohamed, the first detainee to be transferred out of Guantanamo Bay since Obama took office.

http://www.google.com/hos...1uCPmjbJrjlnr20okZpghUcg
"Since the election it's got harsher," Mohamed told the newspaper. "The guards would say, 'yes, this place is going to close down,' but it was like they wanted to take their last revenge."
6. Ended extraordinary rendition???????????????????????????

FYI.. This was the MAJOR loophole in Obama's order to end torture.

http://www.latimes.com/ne...009feb01,0,4661244.story
Under executive orders issued by Obama recently, the CIA still has authority to carry out what are known as renditions, secret abductions and transfers of prisoners to countries that cooperate with the United States.
The US can't torture but we can transfer detainees to other countries so they can torture for us. What is this called? OUTSOURCING torture.

7. Limited Patriot Act?
laugh.gif
Keep dreaming. Please be more inform.

Obama just last month tried to stop a Judge from ruling whether warrantless eavesdropping is legal. Obama is siding with Bush saying that you can't suetelecom companies for listening on you.

http://www.salon.com/opin.../2009/02/28/al_haramain/

A federal appeals court dealt a blow to the Obama administration Friday when it refused to block a judge from admitting top secret evidence in a lawsuit weighing whether a U.S. president may bypass Congress, as President George W. Bush did, and establish a program of eavesdropping on Americans without warrants.
8. Healthcare? You mean Universal Health Care for everyone? Obama put aside 634 Billion out of his budget to start funding this. Someone wantto tell Obama that we're in a recession and there are more meaningful things to spend money on?

9-11 blah blah blah whatever.

CHANGE = GARBAGE

Back
Top Bottom