People from the bay area ONLY!!!!

is it true that there is a boycott or sumthing???cuz i wanna know if its true...and why there is a boycott?
team REJECTS

You rap like you should be on the back of a motorcycleCaught a case of robbery, and 'Beat It' like MichaelYour career is a typo, mine was written like a haikuI write to 'Do the Right Thing' like Spike dothrough Conflicts that's Crucial and Drama that's Psycho

Boycott for what? I'm in SF btw and havent heard anything
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

havent heard anything either.. you should ask in the norcal thread..?
Team American Muscle
Eating Rice Daily
**TEAM**
***CASSIE***"We all knew Me N U was about givin head."

forum mah bad.. u get the picture
Team American Muscle
Eating Rice Daily
**TEAM**
***CASSIE***"We all knew Me N U was about givin head."

i know barry bonds is boycotting the HOF.
ANGELS BASEBALL​
RAIDER NATION

NORCAL FORUM

not from there but im postin anyway, F yo couch
TEAM JORGE CAMPOS
CAUTION: PUT YOUR STUNNA SHADES ON
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos​

yeah man the boycott is crazy kinda pissed me off but they got to do what they got to do and im still going to make paper nah mean?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - WrightAdd Me To Your Face Book Ladies.....Guys Too

Quote:
i knew there was a norcal forum but not a norcal thread
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

wats da boycott all about???
team REJECTS

You rap like you should be on the back of a motorcycleCaught a case of robbery, and 'Beat It' like MichaelYour career is a typo, mine was written like a haikuI write to 'Do the Right Thing' like Spike dothrough Conflicts that's Crucial and Drama that's Psycho

TODAY IS BLACK OUT DAY, supposed to show the buying power of black people, so if youre black, dont buy anything.
TEAM KOBE Member #1

oh well then i should go see a movie tonite cuz hella people told me not to buy nothin but i am a mexican soo....yeah.
team REJECTS

oh rly???cuz people waz sayin only in da bay and thats wat i thought.
team REJECTS

but wat is the reason for the boycott though???
team REJECTS

Quote:
TODAY IS BLACK OUT DAY, supposed to show the buying power of black people, so if youre black, dont buy anything.

"I don't see why I need a stylist
When I shop so much I can speak Italian" - Kanye
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

yup to the guy on top.
team REJECTS

This kind of stuff is stupid and never works out...just like how they have those things about gas going around the internet if everyone doesnt fill gas for 1 day we would have a surplus of 03942345023954 barrels.

so who made dis up???
team REJECTS

^ Work on your grammar.

Quote:
How much will this prove if everybody makes purchases tomorrow? So today will feel like a regular slow business day and tomorrow will feel like business is booming. In order for people to actually acknowledge the impact of this you'll have to not buy anything for an extended period of time.

Team Cowboys
6-1.

There's always some kind of protest in SF

recently there was a rally on the war and I believe hundreds of people were playing dead on the streets of SF to resemble the death of soldiers in IRAQ

TEAM AM FAM: Size 10 Homie
LIVE SIMPLE SO OTHERS CAN SIMPLY LIVE

Back
Top Bottom