People Not Being able to Take a Joke Unappreciation

Elephantpoop.gif

I feel exactly where you are coming from. Somebody just looks that lame and lonely you wana help em out by kickin it with em. Make em feel a lil better cuz itlooks like they are doing terrible but really they think they are doing it.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I do the same thing drunk for no reason at all.

My dude:
eek.gif
, a MEMBERS ONLY JACKET?!
Girl in members only jacket:
indifferent.gif

Me: How does it feel bein the only member left?
Her: Walks away

laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ me.

Who knows, maybe earlier in the day he went to a relative's funeral and spilled something on his collar while eating with his fam and maybe wanted to havea drink alone to get things off of his mind...

Don't ever assume you know what someone is going through.

I like to joke and all, but if the joke is one sided, it ain't a joke. In your attempt it was a failed clown.

Take the L.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

smh.gif
@ all these posts. Dude was trying to cheer a stranger up, not give him a reach around.
For real though, NT loves calling out AYO, and it's always the same tired jokes.

In any case, OP I see what you were tryna do which was cool, but a lot of people aren't good differentiating a harmless joke from a personal attack.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

smh.gif
@ all these posts. Dude was trying to cheer a stranger up, not give him a reach around.
For real though, NT loves calling out AYO, and it's always the same tired jokes.

In any case, OP I see what you were tryna do which was cool, but a lot of people aren't good differentiating a harmless joke from a personal attack.
really, it was cool but jokes are jokes because you/them have a certain comfort level with each other to make them work and not take them thewrong way.
you didn't know this guy, what made you really think he'd just sit there and let you make fun of him/him make fun of himself and that was your firsttime meeting each other?

you get an A for effort, but a D for execution, you still at a B- average though, a little above average because the average guy wouldn't have done it(meincluded)

like I said though, nice gesture you tried to give, that's a good thing you tried to do

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

smh.gif

Man I have found out with some of these replies.
laugh.gif

IDK man im just a friendly guy i start conversations with people alot.

Earlier im at a Rite-Aid and a guy asks me how the Phillies did today,im like they lost 4-2.

He is like oh how did the Yankees do?Im like who gives a *!++ about the Yankees??
laugh.gif

He laughs,then is like alright youngman i'll talk to ya,and walks away with a smile.
happy.gif

A little playful ball breaking probably brightened up his day and i felt good after it.

Back
Top Bottom