People Not Being able to Take a Joke Unappreciation

So I'm at the bar last night with my boy just chillin ,drinking bsing whatever.
So we see this guy in there posted up like he was the %!!$,dude had on this beat up %$! suit with a pair of sunglasses on.
smh.gif

I felt bad for him because he was by himself,but he really thought he was doing it.Had on a blue tooth in the bar tryna talk over the music smh.So me being thenice guy that i am try to start a conversation with him you know just tryna joke with him. Im doing him a favor.

So Im like:

Me-"Whats up dude."
happy.gif

Him-"Not much"

Me-"You were the %!!$ in Men In Black!"

Him-
indifferent.gif
*Walks away*

I was extra heated, im like im doing him favor by tryna socialize with his old %$!
mad.gif

Nobody else was,he wasnt pulling any chicks or doing anything besides hovering over people and being akward.Its like lighten the %+!% up and take ajoke.
tired.gif

willsmith-thumb-425x255.jpg
Picture a really bummy looking version of thispic.
He had a stain on his collar.
smh.gif

Honestly, I dont see how that dude did anything wrong.

Its really not up to you to try to socialize with people just cause theyre alone, especially if you trying to crack on his suit.

you should have never even attempted to communicate with him in the first place...who cares if he aint pullin chicks and looks like a lousy bum? you there withyour people so do you homey..

my question are why all you all up in dudes business? and lol @ you judging him...your not obviously wasnt that good if your still thinking about him....getyour kickin it game up

Originally Posted by Diego

Its really not up to you to try to socialize with people just cause theyre alone, especially if you trying to crack on his suit.
I was trying to break the ice,i felt bad for him.I didn't even think he would get the joke,he was alot older like pushing 50.

I know when I'm alone and looking like I'm having a bad day the first thing I want to hear is someone making fun of me.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I know when I'm alone and looking like I'm having a bad day the first thing I want to hear is someone making fun of me.

I just don't like seeing people all uncomfortable and akward looking. I thought he would welcome some conversation,it was a harmless joke.It wasn'tlike i was really going in on him, again i didn't even think he would get the joke.

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Originally Posted by Diego

I was trying to break the ice,i felt bad for him.I didn't even think he would get the joke,he was alot older like pushing 50.
So then you were trying to make fun of him in front of his face without him realizing it.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

The question is: why in the world would you try to socialize with a dude when you're at a club?
I was at a local bar,we weren't at the *!$$$$% 40/40 club.
grin.gif

The question is: why in the world would you try to socialize with a dude when you're at a club?
laugh.gif
. Also, you've never met the guy...he doesn't knowwhat your intentions are, he couldn't help but take it offensive.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Pretty much. Your approach was completely wrong.

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

I was at a local bar,we weren't at the *!$$$$% 40/40 club.
grin.gif
So? You can only talk to females at the 40/40? But seriously you seem to have had a obsession with this dude if you were so concerned about himbeing alone..

Back
Top Bottom