people not doin their job!!!

It's the American way.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

You probably shouldn't be posting this information online bro.

laugh.gif

I know, right???

what information shouldn't i post? never gave my base....or unit...i know what's not supposed to be known....

is that you in your avy?? 

what information shouldn't i post? never gave my base....or unit...i know what's not supposed to be known....

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

but you've shown your face in a thread where you said you lost prisoners.....just sayin' 

never did i say prisoners....i have no name tape on my vest...and thatpic is so small that if you tried to make it bigger it would be so pixelated...it will be fine bro....son we looked in every nook and cranny...and there were alot...i found places on ym base i didn't know existed lol...but everything is back to normal so far...we'll see how overnight noes...

im curious...what kind of punishment will the soldiers be getting for not keeping an eye on them?
laugh.gif

Man I can imagine that it's a stressful situation, and that you could use an outlet. But in my opinion, the chain-of-command would not appreciate you broadcasting that you all lost prisoners/detainees on a web forum. Information like that can further damage the United States military's credibility, and just comes across as irresponsible.

How would it look if these dudes came back and put an I.E.D up your @**? Then instead of the story being, a U.S soldier was injured/killed by an insurgent, to, due to the negligence of U.S forces two men that were in custody escaped, and returned with a vengeance.

Look man, I don't want anything to happen to you or any of our soldiers, but I just said what I said because I'd hate to see something bad happen to a decent guy.

Dude I'm military too and this is DEFINITELY not info that should be posted on the internet
smh.gif
Missions have been canceled and people have been discharged becuase of people posting 'innocent' information. You even gave your location
smh.gif

Mods, This thread should be deleted.

i would like to see more post like this
NT is aphiliated with soldiers
laugh.gif

show the people out there that we are all not robots

calm down air force...my "location" is a country...this is not an opsec issue...but if it's that big of a deal mods just please delete this then....i just thought it was hilarious...

yea you guys are kinda overreacting on the info thing...it's not that big of a deal.

Back
Top Bottom