People...Please Think More Into Tattoo's Before you get them....

Originally Posted by windycity7

just saw this one on K.O.F.

384418294.jpg
That !%!%# actually kinda tough. Dude is prolly Irish hence the Clover outline and then its got all the Boston sports teams (His favorite teams most likely). Not sayin I would get it on me, but its a tough concept and the artwork is clean.

lol at those tats,
whats even funnier is all yall tryna justify for this tat, talkn bout polo started in the late 90s,
lol some of us been wearing polo since the 80s
grin.gif

ran into dude at the gym the other day who had the swoosh logo on his calf where the sock logo would be.

indifferent.gif

The tat is cool. Better than her getting her own name....
Looking at that pic, I care more about her breath after those chips

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by windycity7

just saw this one on K.O.F.

384418294.jpg
That !%!%# actually kinda tough. Dude is prolly Irish hence the Clover outline and then its got all the Boston sports teams (His favorite teams most likely). Not sayin I would get it on me, but its a tough concept and the artwork is clean.
i was thinking the same thing

Originally Posted by dro 44

Can someone please post the "Jesus Chirst or Chist" tattoo? I saw it on NT a few years back, died laughing. A couple of months ago I tried to google it, to no avail. I know someone has it saved.

zk3ac3.png

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Originally Posted by dro 44

Can someone please post the "Jesus Chirst or Chist" tattoo? I saw it on NT a few years back, died laughing. A couple of months ago I tried to google it, to no avail. I know someone has it saved.

zk3ac3.png

roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i ain't mad at shorty wit da polo tatt...its pretty clean and i like da positioning...
thats the ONLY thing wrong with that Tatt...i used work at a design studio for a certain company and a co worker in his 40's had a Chanel tattoo on his arm...its all about loyalty for some people  shout out to everyone with a Polo tattoo

Back
Top Bottom