People...Please Think More Into Tattoo's Before you get them....

27095_1312163615878_1584292119_737520_798835_n.jpg

indifferent.gif
& Also the World Needs More Star Tattoos
tired.gif

Where's Illuztrious at? 
nerd.gif

Honestly, I think that's kinda dope.  I wouldn't put it right there, but as a dude that has worn Lo for a looong time, I kinda like it.  Not every tattoo has to be deep and meaningful. 

waiting for that Polo nerd to justify that tattoo

"It's a signifies that she shot someone for this 90s piece that is very hard to find. true OG Lo' head fo life"

who wants to be a walking advertisement for a company that gives a rat's gonads about them? At least with the clothes you can take them off.

who started the polo trend anway?

i know alot of yall been had it so im not talkin about yall im just saying when did it get this popular...ppl at work come in all the time asking for polo...i show em the USPA and let and em know that only macy sells RL, but they insist on the USPA thinking they doing it lol

Originally Posted by MrWavez

who started the polo trend anway?

i know alot of yall been had it so im not talkin about yall im just saying when did it get this popular...ppl at work come in all the time asking for polo...i show em the USPA and let and em know that only macy sells RL, but they insist on the USPA thinking they doing it lol

rl used to be like abercrombie/aeropostale was in the late 1990s/early 2000s. Only it was more expensive.

inner city kids started boosting it, bringing it back to the hood.

the rest is history.

Back
Top Bottom