People really out here dying to see Travis Scott/Astroworld?

My wife told me one of the dead is a 10 year old. |l

On top of the the trampling/compression injuries, supposedly the cops already got the name of somebody that was selling/handing out tainted pills.

Praying for the people and their families.
I only know 1 or 2 travis scott songs but my cousin and his son were there in VIP section. I didnt know it was such a big event when he told me last month.
Im waiting to hear back from them.

Last edited:
They just had Rolling Loud around my way and they weren’t playing around. Security was tight af in and around Citi Field. That Astroworld **** was an absolute collapse of security. Shades of Puffy at City College.

Most of the people died from bad drugs or being trampled when trying to rush into VIP/the event.
Those little 95 pound kids think it’s gonna be sweet when rushing into the event but at that point it’s every man for himself. If you fall and don’t pop up immediately, you’re going out like Mufasa because there are 100 people behind you trying to get in and not get caught.

I saw Travis live like 10 times and those joints are always wild, but usually people just pass out. The beginning of the mosh pit is when you can finally have some space to breathe. For the most part, if someone falls during the performance, the crowd tries to pick you up.

Most of the people died from bad drugs or being trampled when trying to rush into VIP/the event.
Those little 95 pound kids think it’s gonna be sweet when rushing into the event but at that point it’s every man for himself. If you fall and don’t pop up immediately, you’re going out like Mufasa because there are 100 people behind you trying to get in and not get caught.

I saw Travis live like 10 times and those joints are always wild, but usually people just pass out. The beginning of the mosh pit is when you can finally have some space to breathe. For the most part, if someone falls during the performance, the crowd tries to pick you up.
Huh? Nobody died from sneaking in that vid that was posted up top. This all happened when Travis came out and brought out Drake in the beginning. That's when everyone rushed to the front.

The event was oversold. Your post comes off like you blame these kids for not fending off for themselves. Survival of the fittest :smh:

There's gonna be a ton of lawsuits from this. What a ****show :smh:

Last edited:
Huh? Nobody died from sneaking in that vid that was posted up top. This all happened when Travis came out and brought out Drake in the beginning. That's when everyone rushed to the front.

The event was oversold. Your post comes off like you blame these kids for not fending off for themselves. Survival of the fittest :smh:

There's gonna be a ton of lawsuits from this. What a ****show :smh:
Bro one of them “Travis can do no wrong” Stans smh

This entire post is just eerie today.
B56C6783-EB41-4D66-8D5B-B56A5182700C.png

Back
Top Bottom